Old 08-01-2013   #1

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
How to post a .pdf?

So the buzzards were kind enough to help me out wit ha school project by giving me a bunch of data, and a few of 'em asked to see what I did with it. I have a word document that I can easily save as a .pdf (9 pages) that I would like to post to the thread that I started to collect the data. Is this possible? I don't have any of my own web space to post it and link to it. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Tim

arkriverrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013   #2
The Russian

SLC, Utah
Paddling Since: 2005
Import it into google docs. I assume you have a gmail account? If not get it for free, then you can go to docs.google.com and import whatever pdf you have and you can share the document with others.

Old 08-01-2013   #3

Steamboat, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Attach it to reply

Go to an advanced reply window and chose the paperclip icon - browse to the file you want to upload. I am not sure of what this sites size limit is...worth a try.
kayakfreakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013   #4

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazak4x4 View Post
Import it into google docs. I assume you have a gmail account? If not get it for free, then you can go to docs.google.com and import whatever pdf you have and you can share the document with others.
I like to use Google Drive (it converts it to a google document, so might be the same thing...). It works quite well and is easy to share pdf's:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5xe...it?usp=sharing
Old 08-03-2013   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkriverrat View Post
So the buzzards were kind enough to help me out wit ha school project by giving me a bunch of data, and a few of 'em asked to see what I did with it. I have a word document that I can easily save as a .pdf (9 pages) that I would like to post to the thread that I started to collect the data. Is this possible? I don't have any of my own web space to post it and link to it. Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Tim
You can attach pdfs to posts just like you can attach images. Just try to keep the file size down as a courtesy to mobile users
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote