Old 10-10-2006   #1

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
1st post in The Eddy

I see the buzz has had a minor facelift or more like a reoganiztion of the forum headers.

My immedeiate impressions are that commercial might belong under the commercial heading and snow not under the commercial heading.

My main reason to post is to try to ask andy a few questions that have not been adressed: How do I start a user gallery? How do you contact an administrator type, if you can not log in. (I have solved my log in delemas), but unless it has changed, the "contact" header doesn't open anything.

Many sites have a "forum" forum to ask question or make suggestions. this seems like a good idea, as well as a good way to keep our new "buzz crew" busy. I know El flaco will be bored if he does not have a bunch of silly questions to answer.

When the pictures are down, is that due to administrative work, or is there something else going on?

Dave

Dave Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #2

Boulder, Colorado
I see the headers have been changed while I was writing that.

Dave Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #3
gh

pnw, Washington
Dave, thanks for posting in the appropriate forum and getting us started in the right direction. We appreciate your support.

greg
Old 10-10-2006   #4

Somewhere on, Earth
Re: 1st post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Frank
I see the buzz has had a minor facelift or more like a reoganiztion of the forum headers.

My immedeiate impressions are that commercial might belong under the commercial heading and snow not under the commercial heading.

My main reason to post is to try to ask andy a few questions that have not been adressed: How do I start a user gallery? How do you contact an administrator type, if you can not log in. (I have solved my log in delemas), but unless it has changed, the "contact" header doesn't open anything.

Many sites have a "forum" forum to ask question or make suggestions. this seems like a good idea, as well as a good way to keep our new "buzz crew" busy. I know El flaco will be bored if he does not have a bunch of silly questions to answer.

When the pictures are down, is that due to administrative work, or is there something else going on?

Dave
It seems you caught me right in the middle of the re-organization. As you can now see almost all of your ideas have been put into place. We have an official support forum and also a place for us to post announcements about the Buzz.

As for the photo gallery question. I have not been able to reproduce the error. As an FYI - When I upgrade the forum software the photo gallery will also be updated (to allow videos, larger images, etc). So please be patient in the next month because I don't want to allocate to much time on the old software when the new stuff will be here soon...
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #5

Golden, Colorado
Dave, you're already messing up the program. This should be in Support and Feedback. You'll need a screen name with naked anonimity if you're going to keep this up.
blutzski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #6

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
The visual image of Dave in a state of naked anonymity is kind of scary, if you ask me...
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #7
gh

pnw, Washington
When he posted, I dont think the other forum existed so he is excused.