Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 07-05-2016   #11
Fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
I've decided Microsoft is pretty much the spawn of the devil himself, nothing burns me worse then them cramming there shit down my throat, against my will. Saving up my nickels for an apple product, also. Probly take a while, a LONG while, but will feel so good to tell them to F- off!!!

Think of me what you will, I got a little space to fill.
mattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016   #12
Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Originally Posted by David L View Post
ob1coby - Within this article is a link that could be of help to you.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Is Win 10 better than Windows 7, 8.1? - Feature - PC Advisor

Microsoft has built in a simple process that only requires a few clicks to have the system roll back to your previous version of Windows (so long as you havenít deleted the windows.old folder in which the previous version lives). You can read our guide to downgrading Windows 10.
I appreciate the links and the help. I would try the "restore" process that I found but the computer won't boot at all. I mean nothing. When I press the power button the drive and battery LED light up (normal) but it never gets to the point that I can open it in the restore menu or safe mode F8 and F11 respectivly (if I remember correctly) Which ever it was, one day after powering it down and then back up I spent hours just sitting there pressing it hoping it would open up but nothing, so I gave up. My new computer is worth nothing.

Again I don't know how this is possible. Microsoft updated it because I have the sttings on "automatic update" but to me that is not an update. Anyway I was told I had no recourse so I guess I'm just screwed.

ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote