Paddling Since: 05
Join Date: Oct 2007
Since when is an ID not required when voting? From the Colorado voter information website:
Q: Do I need identification if I vote in person?
A: When voting in person, you will need one of the following types of identification:
A Social Security number (or last four digits) is NOT a legal form of identification for voting in person.
- A current and valid Colorado driverís license;
- A valid identification card issued by the Department of Revenue in accordance with the requirements of Part 3 of Article 2 of Title 42, C.R.S.;
- A valid U.S. passport;
- A valid employee identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the United States government or of this state, or by any county, municipality, board, authority, or other political subdivision of this state;
- A valid pilotís license issued by the federal aviation administration or other authorized agency of the United States;
- A valid U.S. military identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector;
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector. (A cable bill, a telephone bill, documentation from a public institution of higher education in Colorado containing at least the name, date of birth, and legal residence address of the student elector, a paycheck from a government institution, or a Certificate of Degree of Indian or Alaskan Native Blood are sufficient forms of identification);
- A valid Medicare or Medicaid card issued by the United States Health Care Financing Administration;
- A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate for the elector issued in the United States; or
- Certified documentation of naturalization
- A valid student identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by an institute of higher education in Colorado, as defined in section 23-3.1-102(5), C.R.S.
And why would you have to show ID while skiing? This is just a weird post- what is it that you are trying to say?
"There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Look here! If you've really nothing else on hand this morning, supposing we drop down the river together, and have a long day of it?" -Wind in the Willows