View Poll Results: Request that the Buzz caretakers expel Trout_Bobber?
Yes, please expel Trout_Bobber 24 42.86%
No, don't expel 32 57.14%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2006   #31
Boatin', Colorado
Wow, you all need some water, there's snow in them thar hills.

Peev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #32
Lakewood, Colorasta
Paddling Since: 1997
Maybe we should ban mountainbuzz!!!!

Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #33
Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
TB - what park are you a volunteer in? Just curious, I've been working in Rocky Mtn np and volunteers are the only way we would ever get anything done. THanks!

Ignore everyone else, its the off season and boaters are bored,

-everyone else, theres over 2 feet in most of the mountain, get your asses out there and get off the buzz!!!
ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006   #34
Georgia Moonshine
Smoky Mtns in TN/NC. My campsites are on the NC side.
Trout_Bobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #35
We must punish TB! I propose a button that will send electrical shocks through his testicles so he may not reproduce his kind, inscribe his irksome comments or bathe himself our precious aqueous earth-blood.

Then I suggest a button to complete our duty. When deployed, this button will summon us to take our prostrate Georgian, and perform depravations upon him that will redefine perniciousness.

After that, god willing, we will be summonsed to quarter our spoil and cart his portions to every corner of the Mountainbuzz empire.

His demise will complete us!!!
farp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #36
Hang the S.O.B.
farp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #37
Livingston, I believe you are wrong, most people on the buzz are at or near the center politically. Most, as evidenced by a vote awhile back, are way left of center. And way left of center judging from the hatred and name calling whenever a right of center idea is expressed.

Just like the media left and the lefties in Congress there is usually a shotdown with cries for censorship when someone on the right speaks up for what is truly right.

It also figures that TB is from Atlanta, I'd figured he was from the South all along.
"any man who would trade freedom for security, deserves neither freedom nor security" Thomas Jefferson
teamamericawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #38
gunnison, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
i abstain from the boat . boat.. i mean bvote ... vote.

anyone who actually wants to expel the guy is taking all this too personally. now if i had kids, and they were hanging out with the guy .. id probably ground them but cmon its (trout_bobber) probably someones totally unsarcastic Colbert impression.
&d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #39
Georgia Moonshine
"Bote" is actually the Cherokee word for "Vote." Back in the early 1800's a feller wanted to construct a toll road from one side of the Smoky's to the other.

The guy wanting to build the road and being new to the area, not only hired Cherokees to build the road, but asked them as a group which ridge would make the better route for his road. In the Cherokee language there is no "V" sound. He asked them to "Vote." The Cherokee took a "Bote" ( their own word) among themselves and thus the names, Bote Mountain and the Bote Mtn Trail exist to this day. The nearby ridge is still called, "Defeat Ridge."
Trout_Bobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006   #40
Vail, Colorado
teamamerica"wp"(white power): I don't really think the attacks are due to who is left or who is right. I believe that peoples main conflict is with how they are presented, ingnorantly (left or right). If you want to inform people of issues or concepts due it in a manner in which people can understand the importance and not come off like an uneducated poop stain who is attempting to piss people off. Its not left or right, its information and beliefs. My 2 cents.

ps. if you live in colorado and don't have to sit in front of a computer like I do every day get your F%cking asses out and get some powder for f%ck sake.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"~Gandhi
Steve Zizzou is offline   Reply With Quote