Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2013   #11
Originally Posted by oldschooljamesiscool View Post
listen rockin rio if you have no interest in the topic kindly mind your own business and dont waste my time with insults
Oldschool, I don't think you should waste your time thinking, it seems some people just aren't made for thinking.

Old 11-25-2013   #12
Grand Junction, Colorado
I can't say for other areas, but Boise's lady paddlers are at the top of their game! Either you're trying to get a reaction, or you might be special. Either way, you best change your name to an alias, if you haven't already done so because people will likely think you're an idiot.

When we quit believing in our corrupt political system, it will finally fall apart. REVOLUTION!!!
Old 11-25-2013   #13
Lincoln City, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1990
The whole thing went south in 1919-1920 with women's voting. ( tongue firmly planted in cheek)

personally like girls, women, female boaters on the river, in camp, etc.

I have quite often boated with some very strong female boaters. Class 4,5 ,5+. But that was out West . Obviously not from where you are from .....

. Come on Man !!
Old 11-25-2013   #14
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Hey James:

Old 11-25-2013   #15
Missoula, Montana
Paddling Since: 1993
Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
Well James clearly knows how to impress the weemin so he should not have a problem with that, right?
Rig to flip and dress to swim...
Old 11-25-2013   #16
Payson, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1982
Togwotee Pass/ South Canyon Girl

So.. back in the day... I'm riding from Moran, WY to Dubois over Togwotee pass on my bicycle. About halfway up the pass, on a switchback, I see another biker a ways below me. Up the pass a little farther I catch another glimpse.. way closer. On the last part of the climb she catches me, hangs out just long enough to smile and say "hey", then leaves me in her dust. What a girl. About a month later, I was looking for a new boat and saw an ad for a used Perception. I called and a guy answered saying they were just leaving for a run through South Canyon on the Snake and if I wanted to try the boat out, they would take it and I could meet them. When I got to the put-in, the same girl was there.. it was her boat. She saw I was a rookie and spent over an hour helping me fit the boat and giving me rolling lessons. Then she proceeded to dominate the river.
Lower center of gravity, don't try to muscle everything, thoughtful and controlled... Women certainly can kayak...
Old 11-25-2013   #17
seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 90
If you respond to OP's question you're at least 50 or dont understand the Internet. In your defense both go hand in hand. Btw, shouldn't you "guys " who replied be doing the dishes right now?
Old 11-25-2013   #18
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1975
Originally Posted by LochsaIdaho View Post
Well James clearly knows how to impress the weemin so he should not have a problem with that, right?
he's probably more into slurping whatever comes through the hole in the wall at the rest area anyway.
Old 11-25-2013   #19
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Wow. The off season just started and already we're all cross-eyed bored. Is this guy for real? It must be some idiot's alias just so he can troll around. OK, I'll chime in, what the hell... I'm a guy (last I checked) and compared to paddling with women, many of the guys I know are way too juvenile acting on the river (and in life) for my liking.
I could go on.... but it's all so obvious what's the point?
I'm having a glass of red wine right now... how 'bout y'all?
Please take a look at my Photo Web Gallery.
I also have here some gear reviews (that I might update soon).
Old 11-25-2013   #20
Dundee, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1989
That is about the dumbest topic ever. Who gives a shit who is better. If there is any seriousness in this topic starter at all, you must be related to Scadden.

Closed Thread