Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2006   #41
Looks like my post went right over "DEputizers" tiny head like I knew it would..did it part your hair it went by so fast?

Old 06-14-2006   #42
West of Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
I don't think Rainbow people are Hippies. True hippies fought for political and environmental causes. From what I see around Ned, Rainbow people are a big drain, stink, and trash the enviroment. They are not true hippies from what I see, now I could be wrong?

Old 06-14-2006   #43
In this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow of freaks, Arkansas
Paddling Since: 1986
Send a message via AIM to kayakArkansas
OB...you're right....
Old 06-14-2006   #44
Golden, Colorado
Yep, that's my take too. I just went to San Fran for the first time and checked out Haight-Ashbury to see the Peace and Love culture. It was more like the Pierced and Strung-out. Golden Gate park by Haight-Ashbury is trashed. They don't give a shit about the environment, just about freeloading.
Old 06-14-2006   #45

With the strong leadership of Eric Cartman, a mechanically sound Hippie Drill, and a healthy dose of Slayer, the problem should be easily solved.
Old 06-14-2006   #46
YZ80 F

My little YZ is ready to jump in the back of my truck. When mobilization is needed let us know. I think the convoy can arrive within two to three hours. Down with those temporary hippies. I have some friends that aren't cult hippies and they are pretty cool. Maybe the Rainbow family needs a little motivation to not be soo fucked up and we can help!
P.S. Whole Surfer one phrase STFU. Do you know what that means???
Old 06-14-2006   #47
Longmont, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Once we figure out where, I'll be hosting an ATF party nearby.. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms required. Big trucks, techno, hardcore, mean dogs... somehting like that. I hate hippies.
Old 06-14-2006   #48
My favorite quote from a Rainblower when they were up in Stanely, "The pot's in the van, and my crystal meth's burried underneath." (A quote apearing the Idaho Statesman from the Stanely gathering.) Pretty much sums it up without even getting into the trenches of shit left behind.

I am all for libertarianism, but wacked out meth users (even if only a small minority) are a real threat to everyone they're around.

Seeing how the maps got US rt 40 from SLC, I wonder how many family members will really make it through the eastern Uinta Basin -- lots of law enforecement out there with a keen eye for an easy target.
Old 06-14-2006   #49
Why the Hell Not???

I went in AL when I was 17 and I'm going again. You put 20,000 people of any type together and weird shit's going to happen. For the most part people were cool. Even gonna pull out the old school bus for it. No one's going to accuse me of being a narc.
Old 06-14-2006   #50
People are usually angry when the word hippy enters a sentence. Or they say "My parents are hippies". When it comes to it there are so many definitions of hippies. We in Routt County hope that we don't cross a 50 foot communal latrine pit or get a mouthful of it's drainage. I hope they clean up our world.

Closed Thread