Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2006   #151
Soo Sad

I am soooo sad weee robo Have I been wrong for sooo long? Shaaammmmeeee on me Ho no! your not moving here anymoee? Sooooo Saaaad! I was lookin forward to hatin you too! We are truly "BAD MEN" & hater of hater haters who you should probably avoid.

Seriousnessnes is over rated, or over priced or something.
Hey, what do the rainboos do with their solid waste?

Old 06-22-2006   #152
I think they sell it to brainiacs like you as hash , so how was that wookie turd you just smoked . Oh no , they just ripped off another republican , BOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I`d rather boat than breathe
Old 06-22-2006   #153
I'm right 50% of the time
Paddling Since: 1977
mellow out brah...

K K:

mellow out brah. Its only a forum. Make a good name for your people and show the fellow people on this site some coutesy and we will all get along. I will probably never meet you... that said, some people h8 because they can. It does not help to hate back. most of your posts have been distructive and do not serve a purpose, but to vent frustration on people 1000's of miles away. Chiill out and educate...ting'n on people will not get you very far..

I am not dirt bag freeloader...but i do drive an 84 westy and a 98 tacoma, have had long hair... like to smoke good CO grass... and get down with some solid V- water in a super puma... i also like to dirt bike and snowmobile and drink jack d
Old 06-22-2006   #154
Wokie turd gooood blended with republican fagua, ummm, rub on body & fall asleep at rainbooo fest, wake up very sore. Hum that was some bad ass wokie.
We (what ever my label may be) carry our solid wast out of the wilderness & leave no trace, except for the sore bits.
Old 06-22-2006   #155
Robo you are a freaking marxist. "Everybody do a little so no one does a lot?" What kind of utter crap is that? It's scarily close to the first tenent of marxism, "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." What ever happened to working and supporting yourself? Life is tough, doing a little doesn't cut it.
Old 06-22-2006   #156
Metro Area, Colorado
The Dude: It's like what Lenin said... you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh...
Donny: I am the walrus.
The Dude: You know what I'm trying to say...
Walter Sobchak: That fucking bitch...
The Dude: Oh yeah!
Donny: I am the walrus.
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
Donny: What the fuck is he talking about, Dude?

sorry...couldn't help myself
Old 06-22-2006   #157
He's a part-time Disco champion and a full-time Woman Lover, Colorado
Smoke Em says, "Go check out this web site."

I hope you're all on board cause this bus is ready to roll.
Old 06-22-2006   #158
Arvada, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
This is quite possibly the most entertaining thread I've ever read on the buzz.

Keep up the good work.

The "scout" party told the store owners in Clark to set up an EBT payment system, because that is how most of the "family" would be paying for goods.

EBT=Electronic Benefits Transfer=Food Stamps

Sounds like a bunch of self-described free loaders to me.
Old 06-22-2006   #159
As I have made it pretty clear I am not in favor of the gathering coming to colorado. However I might go for a day just to see things for myself first hand.

After reading the newspaper yesterday though It will take more will power for me to make it there. Apparently they are citing everyone that comes up the road. Now normally I would say good, they deserve it but I have to draw a line.

Every citation they write will be from the forest service, which means that it is a federal citation. This also means that everone who gets one will have to appear before a federal judge. Well that is insane. Lets just imagine how many tax dollars it will cost to have.....well lets just say 1000 people get the citation. That would be unacceptable. If 20,000 people show up there is a potential for that numbver to be a great deal larger. It seems to me we could spend those tax dollars better. Not to mention the food stamp issue. That pisses me off enough.

I do not agree with them being there without a permit but there has to be a better way to handle the problem.

soilent green is sounding a whole lot better at the moment
Old 06-22-2006   #160
aurora, Colorado
this is going to get worse before it gets better.....

Closed Thread