Old 05-30-2010   #1
Greeley, Colorado
Paddling Since: 84

I have a Grand Canyon Trip with several ladies coming. I would love to hook up with one of them or maybe two at a time, but I am not sure what to say. Usually I go on adventures with guys only. Anticipation overwhelms me as I think of the right things to say. Keep in mind that these girls are outdoorsman, not city girls. One just turned 21, one is mid 20's, and the other is fairly old (like 34).

What lines work best? I want sure fire lines. No cheezy ones please.

ericnourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #2
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
This is no bullshit. This is advice given by a complete player and tested by a non-player (that being me). Dude says, roll up to some women and tell them you have an new puppy and you don't know what to name her. So I'm at a bar, see some cuties and decide to test the advice. Worked like a charm. Just be prepared to describe said puppy and producing pictures of a puppy is helpful too.

So, how does your wife feel about you hooking up with other women?

JHimick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #3
Greeley, Colorado
Wife schmife. She isn't invited. The puppy thing only works on city girls Hangin at the Trail Head in FOCO or lonely older women from Missoula. I need modern lines like, "So are you a real cowgirl"?, but better.
Old 05-30-2010   #4
Near water (hopefully), Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
ha I hope this is a joke, and if not you're effed not going to find what your looking for here
smauk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #5
80523, Confusion
I cannot wait to read the replies to this post- the BAD lines girls hear on the river are amazing... "wanna learn to playboat? I can teach you," or "wow, you look just like my ex-girlfriend. If only you had a tongue ring..." are two of my favorites. Guys- when has a line EVER worked for you when a girl wasn't blazed out of her mind already?
I'm not sure any amount of scheming is worth the awkwardness you will experience if 3 days into a 14 day trip your "Fancy a F**?" line isn't well received.
Maybe you should take team Dagger's approach and just grab her and lick her face, cuz we all know that works out well. -hw
hnw2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #6
Flagstaff, Arizona
Paddling Since: 2004
"Wanna go halves on a bastard?"
jermdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #7
Hate Valley, No Tresspassing
Paddling Since: 2020
Eric, just use all the lines you have used with me....they have obviously worked.

Oh oh and I hear grand chicks love it when you tuck it back and look more fem, bigger surprise later.

It's all about the flavor drops...
Full Of Hate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #8
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
Well the line that worked for me right now is: "Wanna arm wrestle?" I then proceeded to kick her ass at arm wrestling, thus showing my high quality of mating traits and letting her know what would happen if she ever started some shiat. She immediately said "Hey I am tripping balls on E, want to get out of here?"

Damn that courting show was so impressive that the BBC called and wants to put it on the next installment of Planet Earth

P.S. this was on a 22 yr old
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010   #9
Greeley, Colorado
I love when dirty little 22 year olds trip balls over me. Full of Hate, I could have told you anything that night, and BTW, I was young and needed the money.

Arm wrestling? I like it. I like Jerry Seinfeld's line too. "You may not know this about me, but I can run really fast".

How do I pick up on my friend's girlfriends and wives? Are there secrets?
Old 05-31-2010   #10
Steamboat, Colorado!
Paddling Since: 2005
If these two chicks are anything like the rest of us self-hating raft guide/kayaker groupies just tell them that you will ditch them at moments notice if there is high water, you have no further aspirations than being able to eat two big city burritos in one sitting, and you won't have money for a birthday gift due to the fact that you spent a lot of cash on gear.

This line gets them every time.

jen84 is offline   Reply With Quote