Old 09-15-2008   #1
OT- Looking for a room!

Hello 'Yall!!

I'll be Mike and I reside in downtown Denver at the moment. I am in much need of a new house in Boulder, or at least a room in a cool house. I would really prefer to live somewhere thats not a house full of undergrads of obvious and implied reasons. My lease will expire come October 31 but I am looking to move out and into a new place early to mid October due to a trip at the end of the month. I am seeking a mostly mature household. Preferably no raging parties every weekend, no beer pong tournaments and no minors hanging out looking to get messed up. I've been there and seen all that! You'll probably be wanting to know about me so heres a quick little bit about me. Obviously meeting one another or rather the entire household is what truly needs to happen prior to any commitments.

I am 23, been living and thriving on my own since high school. I work full time and pay my bills in full and on time. I have a 4 year old chocolate lab, named Miles, that is the finest and most well behaved dog I have ever seen. I assure you of that and will even back that up with multiple references! As for me, I climb, snowboard, skateboard, kayak, and ride my fixie around as fast as possible. I am also an aspiring sommelier thats worked high end fine dining for many years. My background has much contrast as you can see. I prefer my home life to be quiet and low key. If I want to go get rowdy I'll go out and do it on my own accord. My free time is spent almost entirely west of Boulder, whether it be Eldo, Boulder canyon, flagstaff or Mary Jane. I also like to visit nearby states as much as my schedule allows. I don't and won't judge anyone based on color, creed, sex, religion or anything else of that matter. As long as we share the same level of common respect then things should remain swell. As for domestic situations, I do drink from time to time, certainly no waste case by any stretch. 420 isn't offensive to me, nor should it be to You. Lastly, the most important issue I have with moving in is the environment I provide for my dog. I need to feel absolutely confident in leaving my dog alone in the house for up to 8 hours without fear of dodgy roomates and even sketchier roomate's friends.

I realize this is nothing but a mere quick list and obviously a face to face meeting is way more productive than back and forth emails. And on that note, I don't have reliable access to internet so please call me to discuss all of this and more. I am in Boulder every day due to my job here so meeting up wouldn't be a problem. I hope to talk to you soon!!

(720)771 9412
4agzemc is offline   Reply With Quote