Old 11-03-2005   #31
i'm shure everyone has seen the black " W- the president" stickers, well around here I have started seeing ones like it that say "F- the president", they are so sweet. they look the same and everything. if you ever see one you will laugh your arse off.

the president[/i][/b]
Old 11-03-2005   #32
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
WTF...awesome. I bought one. That's a great site..I got a sticker from them a few months back: "A PBS mind in a Fox News world". Living in the springs and being in the army I get a double dose -- no toxic dose -- of the fox news mentality. I take a lot of shit for the sticker and I love every second.

I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005   #33
Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
We designed and printed up about a busload of "M- The Moron" stickers, then a commemorative lot of "M - Still The Moron" stickers after the election last year, totally ripping off the "W" stickers you're talking about.

I'd offer to send you one myself, but unfortunately, I just handed out my last two or three down at the river about a month ago. I was actually pretty surprised they went as quickly as they did here in the south! There may be one remaining packet, though-- I'll have to double-check.

All I would need would be an address!
newby0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #34

medman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #35
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1985

Why don't you look at the whole page and not just pick out what supports your point, there are also some positive religous stuff on there, the comandment quote and the dove. Anway you weren't even directed to the site in regards to the religion, just the W- stuff, which you knew you wouldn't like so why did you look?

No blood for oil!
riojedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #36
ski/kayak bum
I proudly discriminate against those that commit crimes, are liars, preach hatefulness, believe they are "talking to god", who send my family members to war, who don't understand economics and if they do they don't care about the ramifications of their actions, who move to destroy the environment to make themselves more comfortable, who steal from my future and my kids futures by racking up debt, who believe that people shouldn't have freedom over their own bodies, who attack problems paternally, who suspend civil rights when they feel necessary, who vacation when they should be working hard, who position the US into dependence on china, japan, free trade, ect., and who feel that fear should be used as a and democrat alike.

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #37
c'mon Medman,really don't want to argue with you again,but you seem to be forgetting that it's the Christians that have been pushing the world around for centuries,do you really need a list.Rich,white, Christian ,Americans,are NOT the ones getting the short end of the stick in this world.The inertia of tradition doesn't give you the moral high ground anymore .GET USED TO IT.The erosion of priviledge is not discrimination.You are,however correct that there are some double standards as far as political correctness goes,hey turnabout is fairplay.
cayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #38
in a van down by the river, California
Paddling Since: 1974
kayaks made of petrochems? Bah!

Due to the rising costs of oil ... I have decided to forge ahead with my new company.
Hempyaks. Kayaks made of durable, renewable, indestructible .. hemp.
Kayaks grown under the Northern Lights in Canada, aye.
Yup. kayaks made from Ganja. Imagine... tooling through the eddies of the Vail valley with a snub of the nose to all the kayakers in kayaks made of petroleum. You boof down Gore Creek, land in Vail, whip out your knife and cut off a section of your boat, blaze it up, and pass it around the eddy by the playhole.

The reviewers are already raging:
"The best part about it is, you can paddle 18 miles of whitewater in it during the day, and then take it home, smoke it, and get stoned to the Begeezus Belt!" - MattyD

"Yeah, I uh.. tried it! And I aint going back!" - Notorius JHobs

"Dude.. I'm still smoking my boat, and I've had it for three years!" -CrazyJoeBoats
kayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #39
medman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005   #40

The left is open-minded. So don't go saying otherwise, or you will get shredded here! Acceptence is left wing territory!! That is why I have had a vehicle vandalized by leftists, as have friends. In fact, a friend of mine drove his 4x4 (his hobby) up a legal jeep trail and left it to climb a peak. A hiker, obviously upset by his usage of a legal road in a remote area, used a hiking pole to stab at his engine (little half-moon marks all over, including the air intake and other places of no importance--perhaps not a mechanicically inclined activist!). The vandal did succeed in puncturing a transmission line, sending several quarts of tranny fluid into the local fauna and near by stream. It took Dan several minutes to repair the hose and add fluid (4x4 "wheeling" or whatever is his thing, and he is very prepared, and keeps a very tight rig--no leaks). Other examples of acceptence can be seen in torn W stickers, and the very cool X out on above web site that is made to fit over W stickers. Vandalism is cool, and a sign of a healthy and open mind! It also helps to change the political climate, as the owner of the vandalized property is often impressed the the point of changing his/her mind, and voting as such. It never backfires and looks like a desperate lashing-out by someone with no better idea to offer.

Honestly, I think we all have alot more we agree on than disagree on. I believe that most here are reasonable, accepting people, even if we have fundamental areas of disagreement. I'm not sure why we have the propensity to dwell on the things that we disagree over. I know I particiapate occasionally, and usually regret it. My examples, and sarcasm, is just to point out how hostile folks get here and elsewhere (esp when anonymous). There is no call for hostility. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this really is a great kayaking website. Doesn't this crap belong on that other site, Boater talk?

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at
one end and no sense of responsibility at the other."

- Ronald Reagan
mike a is offline   Reply With Quote