Ok Here we go into the most exciting part of the football season!!!!!!!!
Here are my predictions for the Bowl Series, its going to be gooooooooooood
1.UCLA coming off a huge win agains USC will take a massive dump on the Florida State Criminals (you know they take pay cuts when they inter the NFL). I HATE ALL FLORIDA TEAMS. GO BRUINS
2. Alabama will beat Oklahoma State but only by a small margin, those cowboys show up more often than not.
3. Rutgers will beat the piss out of Kansas State and show the BCS that they are a force to be reckoned with.... even though those little bitches can't hang w/ the BIG TEN, SEC or ACC... a blow out is coming.
4. Cal Bears will beat the chew grits out of Texas A&M's mouth and send them back to their "Own Country" so they can get back to "humpin" their cattle. GO BEARS!
5. THE IOWA HAWKEYES will grab those little punk ass Texas bitches by their long horns, treat them like the candy asses they are, f%ck start their heads, embarassing the entire state, head back home and immidiately start training for the tittle game next year. GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.Georgia (erdvm I cannot believe you picked the long horns over us, where is the support little buddy?) will have a tough game with Virginia Tech but I believe they will pull it off w/ a 3-7 win via their defense stepping it up. Don't get beat long.
7. PSU, Arn and PSU, I am cheering for them but they are going to have their hands full with this one. Tennessee always comes to bowl games and comes BIG. I wish you luck, this will be a close battle with someones defense winning for them. GO BIG TEN AND PSU
8. Auburn will pummel f%ck those laim a$$ corn chuckers, use the cobbs as butt plugs and send those losers back to Nebraska where they have nothing in that state but a broken a$$ football program to look forward to.
9. Wisconsin finishing very very strong this year will have their biggest test of the year with Arkansas. Arkansas is 4-REAL and don't be mistaken about it. McFadden is the best back in college football right now and if the badgers BIG defense cannot stop them they will lose. Not to mention the badgers will have to establish their running game as well. This will be a great game. GO BADGERS!!!!
9. I cannot believe I am saying this..... I want Michigan to hand it to USC in a very big way. It will be tough with them coming of an embarassing loss at the end of the season but Michigan is a better team. GO BIG AND GO LONG to two of the best receivers in college football. Close but Michigan pulls it out to show the country they are #2 (but a rematch would have been borning). GAY BLUE!!!! oh, I mean GO BLUE
10. LSU, ohhhh LSU........... kick the luck of the Irish back to the days where they all lived off of potatoes and were ruled by the English. It is time Brady Quinn got smoked so bad he will question what pick he will go in the NFL draft........... PLEASE BEAT THE IRISH!!!!!!!
11. OHIO STATE!!!!!!!! Enough said..... maybe not. Yet another B.S. Florida team playing in a game they will not win. I hope they kick the
sh%t out of the Gators so bad they regret ever making Gator Aid and wished they had made some kind of undetectable steroid, one that would have given them the slightest chance against the #1 team in the nation.
and last but not least GO ALL BIG TEN TEAMS!!!!
Good luck to everyone in their respective games and may this be an exciting Bowl Series Season, or good enough to get as wasted as we do on river trips.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"~Gandhi