My predictions for the weekend:
(3) West Virginia at (5) Louisville - The Mountaineers will win this game and will finally prove something. Not sure what that is or will be but something will come out of this game. It will be nice to see what these two teams are made of.
Northwestern at Iowa - Iowa has this one. They are going to crush NW. End of story.
Ball State at (2) Michigan - I already feel for Ball State.
Penn State at (17) Wisconsin - I think that Penn State will play well but I think that WI will come out on top by a small margin.
(7) Florida at Vanderbilt - The Gators will crush Vandy cause there's no way the Doors can stop Tim Tebow. Just ain't no way.
Miss State at Alabama - Bama has got this one in the bag.
Georgia at Kentucky - "Kentucky isn't that good, and it struggled way too much in the win over Mississippi State, but Georgia is ripe to be tagged. If UK is +2 in turnover margin, it'll win the game. If Georgia hangs on to the ball, it'll come out with the W. Since UK is 14th in the nation in turnover margin and Georgia is 96th...." - From College Football News
Navy at Duke - Duke sucks and Navy will win for sure.
North Carolina at (11) Notre Dame - The Heels suck so bad this year it's not even funny. The will be a scrimmage for the Irish.
Arkansas State at (6) Auburn - Another scrimmage.
(13) L-S-U at (No.
Tennessee - HOLY SHIT this is a BIG game for the VOLS. On paper, the VOLS should win. However, with a gimpy Eric Ainge and a hot LSU D, it could be a painful Saturday. One huge hit on Ainge and we're in serious fn trouble. Our back-up QB, Jonathan Crompton, scares the shit out of me. Last week he was put in when Ainge got banged up and what does he do? He calls an audible at the line of scrimmage, which made the ENTIRE coaching staff go balistic. Needless to say, a time out was called and Crompton was promptly called off the field. He's no Ainge but maybe he can hold his own if it comes down to that. Ultimately, I think it will come down to the team who makes the least mistakes. The other huge factor is that the VOLS beat LSU last year and the Tigers want revenge. But the VOLS have the home field advantage. How is LSU at the silent count? Better be damn good to play in front of 106,000 screaming fans a Neyland Stadium. Don't miss this one.
(1) Ohio State at Illinois - This will be just another day a the office for The Ohio State University.
(9) U-S-C at Stanford - Seeing as how Stanford is pitiful this year, this will be a very easy win for USC.
(16) Boston College at (22) Wake Forest - This could actually be a good game but in the end, BC will be the winner.
Oklahoma State at (4) Texas - The Horns have this one.
(12) Arkansas at So Carolina - Another great SEC match up. Spurrier and co. are pissed about the loss to the VOLS and need this win. If the Cocks can stop the Hogs run game (good luck), they'll have a chance. While I'm pretty sure I know who'll win, it would be nice to see So. Carolina pull it out becasue it would make the VOLS trip to Fayetville that much easier next week.
(23) Virginia Tech at Miami-Florida - The Hokies had better win this one.
Oklahoma at (21) Texas A&M - OK has this one.
Good luck to all you kids and your teams.