God I hate georgia.
In honor of Georgia week I have posted why I hate Georgia:
1. Georgia is comprised of a bunch of thieves and plagiarists, and has not had an original thought in the 150 some odd years of the University. Their precious bulldog mascot was stolen from Yale (their original mascot was a goat but was changed by one of their Chancellor's who was a Yale alum) Sidenote: Jesus in the book of Matthew separates the goats from the sheep...the sheep going to heaven and goats going to hell, therefore all UGA fans go to hell.
2. Thief Vince Dooley stole their logo from the Green Bay. Flat out.
3. They're fight song is glory glory hallelujah, but creatively change the words to Glory Glory to Old Georgia, which is the stupidest most unoriginal song in college football.
4. They are whiners, no fan base is cockier when they win or more doom or gloom let's go fire Richt and tar and feather Willy when they lose.
5. They are always overrated and deluded. Only a Georgia fan would have the audacity to argue that they should get to play in the National Championship Game when you didn't even win you're freaking division much less your conference.
6. Georgia fans with some occasional exceptions are the least knowledgeable fan base (after Florida) in the SEC. They know very little if anything about their team.
7. I call them DG (Dollar General) dawgs because the only connection they have with the university is the shirt they bought at DG or Wal-Mart.
8. They are predominately ignorant, band wagon fans that will sit around and blabber about Herschel like it was last year and can't name a single player on their team besides AJ Green, Joe Cox, and maybe Renee Curran. Even the few knowledgeable fans will readily admit that the majority of their fan base does not know anything beyond saying, "Go dawgs woof woof woof when they kick off." These are the same guys that can remember David Greene and David Pollack but nobody else. Ask them who Frank Sinkwitch was and they'll scratch their heads.
9. See the quote supra noting that they bark. That's enough to hate them on its own merits.
10. Their band is the redcoats, I mean is that un-American or what? Damned English sympathizing bunch of Tories.
11. Last year they acted like being ranked #1 before the season was as good as a national championship...like it meant anything.
12. Did you know that Pollack and Greene were on the same Pop Warner football team?
13. Did I mention they bark?
14. Although they pretend to be an institute of higher education they let their players take tests that ask questions such as how much is a 3 point basket worth?
15. They cannot spell the word "dog" properly.
16. They are Georgia.