Old 10-05-2009   #1101
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Originally Posted by erdvm1 View Post
Another Georgia out of conference game
vs ASU
We need some defense. Please, give us some defense.

Hey man I found your halloween mask. LOooks like they got Bama and LSU as well.

Halloween Masks Georgia Bulldogs Mascot

possumturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #1102
Gnarnia, Colorado
God I hate georgia.

In honor of Georgia week I have posted why I hate Georgia:

1. Georgia is comprised of a bunch of thieves and plagiarists, and has not had an original thought in the 150 some odd years of the University. Their precious bulldog mascot was stolen from Yale (their original mascot was a goat but was changed by one of their Chancellor's who was a Yale alum) Sidenote: Jesus in the book of Matthew separates the goats from the sheep...the sheep going to heaven and goats going to hell, therefore all UGA fans go to hell.

2. Thief Vince Dooley stole their logo from the Green Bay. Flat out.

3. They're fight song is glory glory hallelujah, but creatively change the words to Glory Glory to Old Georgia, which is the stupidest most unoriginal song in college football.

4. They are whiners, no fan base is cockier when they win or more doom or gloom let's go fire Richt and tar and feather Willy when they lose.

5. They are always overrated and deluded. Only a Georgia fan would have the audacity to argue that they should get to play in the National Championship Game when you didn't even win you're freaking division much less your conference.

6. Georgia fans with some occasional exceptions are the least knowledgeable fan base (after Florida) in the SEC. They know very little if anything about their team.

7. I call them DG (Dollar General) dawgs because the only connection they have with the university is the shirt they bought at DG or Wal-Mart.

8. They are predominately ignorant, band wagon fans that will sit around and blabber about Herschel like it was last year and can't name a single player on their team besides AJ Green, Joe Cox, and maybe Renee Curran. Even the few knowledgeable fans will readily admit that the majority of their fan base does not know anything beyond saying, "Go dawgs woof woof woof when they kick off." These are the same guys that can remember David Greene and David Pollack but nobody else. Ask them who Frank Sinkwitch was and they'll scratch their heads.

9. See the quote supra noting that they bark. That's enough to hate them on its own merits.

10. Their band is the redcoats, I mean is that un-American or what? Damned English sympathizing bunch of Tories.

11. Last year they acted like being ranked #1 before the season was as good as a national it meant anything.

12. Did you know that Pollack and Greene were on the same Pop Warner football team?

13. Did I mention they bark?

14. Although they pretend to be an institute of higher education they let their players take tests that ask questions such as how much is a 3 point basket worth?

15. They cannot spell the word "dog" properly.

16. They are Georgia.

JBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #1103
Tell us what you really think!!!
Palo Duro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #1104
Gnarnia, Colorado
ERDVM on gameday in georgia.

JBL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #1105
Vail, Colorado
Is it me or did that retard sound like Randy the Macho Man Savage?

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"~Gandhi
Steve Zizzou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009   #1106
Give me a ''slim jim ;;baby;;,,,
Old 10-09-2009   #1107
Vail, Colorado
GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2009   #1108
I hear you folks will be payin/playin us a visit this saturday.
Old 10-09-2009   #1109
Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
JBL, that picture is so way off base. I'd never where a bandana around my neck, it would be on my thigh!
Go Dawgs!
Go Dawgs!!!
Happiness is a way of travel not a destination
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009   #1110
Vail, Colorado
Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo! Another college football Saturday is a day away boys!!!!! Fall is in the air and the Hawks look good!

Oklahoma Vs. Texas: I hear that place is OK and I want them to get the W, hate texas team, but the Long Horns are tough and they are at home... I give it to Texas, Austin is a little Island in a sh%t hole.

Ohio St. Vs. Purdue... ah, ah, ahhhh, Purdon't... This isn't even a funny matchup.

IOWA vs. Wisconsin: Go Hawks! It is always hard to play at Camp Randal and the Badgers are 5-1 but I give this one to the Hawks. They are playing conservative and smart, one game at a time. GO HAWKEYES!

Northwestern VS. Michigan St: Come on Northwestern!!!!!!! I would like Michigan St. to lose so when we head there next week they are already beaten down.

Delaware St. vs. Michigan: GO Deleware St... didn't even know they had a team.

Arkansas vs. Florida: A pipe dream but GOOOOO Arkansas! ALL Florida teams suck balls!

USC vs. Notre Dame: Uhhhhh, don't care for either..... I would like to see USC go down but that is not going to happen. USC kills!

Minn vs. Penn St: GO PENN STATE. This won't even be a match, gophers will drop and drop hard

Cal vs. UCLA: Rick Neuheisel is a Douche Nozzle. GO BEARS

Roll Tide!

GO Dawgs beat Vandi

Good luck to everyone! GO HAWKEYES!!

Steve - Z