Mojo Nixon's feelings about D. Trump - Page 4 - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 08-29-2016   #31

cedar city, Utah
I love the idea that the media is one, consistent entity that people rail against. I actually read Schutzie's comments to be more nuanced in that "the media" does pick sides but it can and has done so for both candidates. Yeah, CNN and MSNBC tend to take friendlier stances for the DNC but you can't tell me "the media" that is FOX and Breitbart doesn't lean RNC. Considering all of them pop up on my smartphone, news feeds and are all quoted regularly I think they all influence their base similarly. The age of the RNC being the victim of some media conspiracy is long over, if it ever existed. I also find d it ironic that this particular victim stance is acceptable before a party that historical bashes the victim card (it's a critical part of the identity politics rhetoric).

Per college and education bias, huh. I grew up in Virgina and a suburb at that and I can tell you the bias did not lean DNC. I got my bachelor's in Utah which is almost as red as it gets and it's clear in higher education as it is in politics.

Such generic claims fall flat.

restrac2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2016   #32

Up North, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1985
To reach it back around (in the parlance of our time), as this thread has diverged significantly from Trump performing unmentionables on Mojo, lets review the purpose of this thread:
shappattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016   #33

Nye, Montana
Paddling Since: 2012
I agree with trump. Russia. Anonymous, or some nerd in his mom's basement, please find and make public killary's 30k emails.

I like trump because he isn't a career politician. He says what's on his mind. With career politicians they just regurgitate what think tanks and advisors tell them too. Kind of like the Manchurian (sp) candidate.

Trump is polling well with latinos. Blacks are a loss cause. Basically they are just voting for who will give more public assistance. That's not racist, that is truth.
Mattchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016   #34

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattchu View Post
Trump is polling well with latinos. Blacks are a loss cause. Basically they are just voting for who will give more public assistance. That's not racist, that is truth.

That's funny. The latest information I saw showed Clinton has 81% of the latino vote...

Clinton Has 69-Point Lead Over Trump in Latest Latino Vote Tracking Poll - Latino USA
Old 08-30-2016   #35

Nye, Montana
I'll do some research but I believe the polling is misleading. Hillary has huge lead with Spaniards but trump is close to even with latinos.

I'll post a link if and when I find it.

Thanks
Old 08-30-2016   #36

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattchu View Post
Hillary has huge lead with Spaniards but trump is close to even with latinos.
That may be so but I think Trump's popularity with the Portuguese and the Basques will put him over the top to sweep the Iberian Peninsula!

And remember, "without geography we're lost..."
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016   #37

Nye, Montana
�� lol. Couldn't find a link...hmmm. Russians must've hacked them.
Old 08-30-2016   #38

cedar city, Utah
The statement and idea that 13% of Americans, or 42 million people (not all voting age obviously), will vote solely because of public assistance is a classic definition of racism and also factually untrue. Yes, roughly 21 million black Americans were on public assistance last census but you just ignored half of the black American population who is not. I don't know if you are but the comment you just made meets all of the criteria of racism I am aware of. It also supports the conclusions I have made earlier in this thread.

The last Pew Poll showed Hillary with 66% of the Hispanic vote and 58% of Latinos. The gap is bigger when you see how many of the others in each subgroup are voting Johnson. Hard to imagine he has made up much ground as he had roughly 70+% unfavorable rating in both groups consistently throughout the year.
restrac2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016   #39

Nye, Montana
I guess I'm a racist then. 50% on the .gov money train and the other 50% working...I'm positive that many of the 50% that are working are also getting government subsidies.

I lived in Oakland when I was in the Coast Guard because I'm cheap. I was in New Orleans 2 days after Katrina hit. It was kind of funny and kind of sad looking down at walmart from the helo watching minorities running out with flat screen TVs and not food.

PS I have minority friends. White ppl piss me off too. Sorry but when 50% of my check is confiscated by the government to pay for Tyrone and Bubba to sit at home and drink beer and play video games, it pissed me off.

Race and class was are coming to a town near you. Remember to stock up bud. Your utopia is a farce. I'm betting that you are a .gov employee that doesn't see and hear what is happening in the real world. It's all good. Time to watch rome burn from my bunker now.
Old 08-30-2016   #40

Nye, Montana
Holy hell. Gotta love it. Northern European and German women have been getting gang raped, the refugees jerk off and dedicated in public pools etc...and yet the chosen one decides to ship another 10k over here...jeez. I'm starting to lose my freaking mind.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...m-work-detroit
Big freaking brother is going to "fine"/tax me $2400 for not having health coverage. Wtf?

What is going on? Freedom? Liberty? Pursuit of happiness? No taxation without representation? Free speech zones? Lol.

Dang. Sirius Satellite free until September 6. Must stop listening. Starting to foam at mouth. Stephanie freaking miller.

I'm done with this thread. Killary will win and your country will continue to deteriorate until race and or class wars occur.

Happy floating!