Old 11-08-2006   #11
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
Ha, I wish I could paddle every day. Just trying to get you fired up for the flood stage! That's a sick picture - get us some more from this upcoming weekend.

JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #12
ski/kayak bum

please have your sarcasm detector checked. I pulled your qoutes out of context and used them in a "political ad" of sorts. it was all in good fun. sorry if it was a bit over your head but reread my post and it will be clear.

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #13
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Wow, that flew way over my head. Man, I didn't even catch a whiff of it. I re-read the post and it all makes sense now. I even had a good laugh at my gullibility. It turns out that the battery in my sarcasm detector is dead, and I never realized this because I have been to busy being a cynic about our gov't. The good news is that I am going down to Oregon to paddle for a little re-charging all around.

marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #14
Marko and the Bastard '08!succeeding the axis of weaselS.In line with Deepsouth's tomato idea I'd like to see them{Cheney,Rumsfeldt,Bush, Rice,Wolfowitz,Pearl ,Cambone,and co.} get a taste of thier own medicine;tortures alternating {forgot Gonzalez} between stock and pillories,being stacked in naked human pyramaids doused with cold waterand menaced by viscious dogs,and forced to look at Lyndie England and Ann Coulter until they loose the ability to have an erection,maybe thats what happened to Rush Limpblob.Also constant high volumn 'It's A Small World After All" or anything by Courtney Love.

cayo is offline   Reply With Quote