Lost my boat - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 07-26-2016   #11

Rivertown, West Virginia
Paddling Since: 9:45
Paul, I only wish my rig was that sweet. Thanks for trying to locate her though.

Panama, Hell no the cooler stays with the boat. Like I said it was the best cooler they had at the Dollar General you just keep your hands off it.

It is probably too late now anyhow, Bessie has surely drunk all the nati lite and probably run off with that Dirt Bag Kayaker feller anyhow. But if I catch any of you scoundrels on the river in my boat you can bet I will do more than bump you into a rock and not say sorry. No sir I am going to type you to shame on the Buzz so watch out.

I am an American Whitewater member. One of 6300. There are an estimated 100000 paddlers in the U S. If you are not a member you should join. AW is fighting for our rivers everyday and could use some help.
curtis catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2016   #12

Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
Found your wife a couple miles from put in. She was looking thin and a bit ruff. She is getting along just fine with the other wives on my Idaho ranch and in a few more days she should be settled in nicely. But your sweet raft and cooler are no where to be found. Nor was the epic mother load of tecate.

Just wanted to let you know wife is safe we call her Sophie now.

Take care.
dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016   #13

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2011
Found it all: Drank all the beer, got drunk and fell on the cooler, it's history. I should charge you; I got Styrofoam floating all over my yard and stuck to my fingers from trying to pick it up. I'm keeping the boat, your wife lives under it in the back yard. You're a DAMN liar; she burnt two coons and the possum was so rare, it ran away when she took it off the grill. Since I'm keeping the boat, you can have my air guitar, see attached PIC. In excellent condition, used five times; two Jason Aldean concerts, a Psy concert (what the hell is a Gangam), a Kid Rock concert, and a Lawrence Welk tribute band concert.
IPB4WEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2016   #14

Rivertown, West Virginia
DBK She must have been out there for a loooong time if she was lookin thin because she aint looked thin since middle school.

IPB4WEGO I tell you one thing You are going to be peeing blood after we go for smashing my cooler.
I am an American Whitewater member. One of 6300. There are an estimated 100000 paddlers in the U S. If you are not a member you should join. AW is fighting for our rivers everyday and could use some help.
Old 08-05-2016   #15

Rivertown, West Virginia
Click image for larger version

Name:	KIMG0061.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	12115

With all that insurance money l got I splurged and bought myself this sweet ass rig. No thanks to you beaters l am back on the river. This baby has two sets of oar locks. 3 chambers, grand canyon capable, and adjustable oars. Just in time to practice up for Gauley season. I am going to run the New River Gorge this weekend. She is still a bucket boat but l can fix that with an exacto knife. Got to go, lots of things to do
Old 08-18-2016   #16
Old Guy in a PFD

Tucson, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1967
Wife located; bail, $1,500 cash only

Beer stash located; $150 clean up cost, $300 littering ticket

"Boat" located. Insurance company notified; priceless
Schutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016   #17
Misspellingintothefuture!

Fraser, Colorado