Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 08-31-2009   #1
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Jesse Ventura Kicking Ass, Taking Names

In May Jesse Ventura began touring the country to promote his new book. As part of that tour he made a number of television appearances, completely outclassing certain media personalities.

First on Hannity:

And then on The View:

Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #2
Renaissance Redneck
Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
That blond was hoping Jesse the Body would put her over his knee and give her a good spanking.
What was that she said when she pointed to her mouth?

"You're gonna be doin a lot of doobie rolling when youre LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER"
LSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #3
Portland, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2000
That was some hilarious stuff with Hannity. What is bewildering is the double standard traps Hannity and Hasselbeck just kept walking into.

You can't bring up the deficit with out Jesse pointing out W started it.

And you can't bring up the water boarding of El-Kada if we are then not going to discuss McVey.
Mr Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #4
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
These were great Demo! I got a good laugh, I wasnt sure about Jesse before, but I like him now!
Kendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #5
ridgway, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980

Mr. Ventura has the courage of his convictions. If memory serves me when W took office we didn't have a deficit. Plus Mr. V is not afraid to call a spade a spade. I'm pretty sure that is integrity. Unfortunately, few in Congress possess it. We used to be a country that possessed it, too.(Except for the big business and big banking and Insurance sectors who believe they have have it still, but they spell it -greed-). This crosses all party lines. I wouldn't trust Ms. Pelosi to get me a quart of milk, even if I gave her the money for it in advance -which is unlikely...
While I am glad Mr. O is in office until we clean up congress, big business and accomplish tort reform change will be a class V aid climb. Maybe The Body can give Mr. O. an in service on growing some juevos. All it takes for a great society to degenerate into chaos is for a few good men to do nothing.
thunderfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009   #6
Ft Fun, Colorado
Paddling Since: 0001
jessy rocks...where do i vote for a normal person who will not be overspoken by simple minded idiots...Jessy dont even let them try to make their arguments...weve heard it all before and we are dumber for hearing them...spank them bitches

NoCo is offline   Reply With Quote