Old 10-07-2015   #1
4CRS, Durango, Colorado
Issues with TonyM

Ahh. Fall in Colorado, the leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the rivers are low and the angst is high for Buzzards with nothing better to do all day but sit in their cubicles trolling the interwebs and dreaming of a Godzilla sized el nino to flood the rivers come springtime. Alas, I too fall prey to LWB (low water blues) and no amount of beer or whiskey can cure what ails me. I am stuck running Westwater, (3 times in a week!) where rude commercial guides and newbie rafters clash over boat ramp usage. I was actually there that day at the ramp and watched as a minor incident turned into an International Internet Incident.
As for my getting bored and my alias getting banned from Mountainbuzz, I say so what, I thought it was funny, both the post that got me (Porker) banned and the message that I received when I tried to log in. Date the Ban will be lifted: NEVER, thats good shit. I went to CSU with Frenchy, Chunderboy, Pagel and others and remember when the buzz got started., it was a place for boaters to connect with like minded people, and it still is. There is no need for people to be called fascist nazi's. Andy does a good job running the Buzz. Perhaps, just maybe, I pushed it a little too far and he had every right to take action.
So lighten up, have fun and find some low water mank to bang down this fall. If you get bored with that go for a bike ride. Me? I'm going to go party with George Michael, after I bang Leif's mom while she shaves JMacks back.

TonyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015   #2
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Boof on a dick, Tony.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015   #3
Park City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1985
I now want to read about the boat ramp issues. What thread? I haven't been here in a while and it looks like I missed something fun!
Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015   #4
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Nice work Tony, and well said. Reading your message, all your partying endeavors with George Michael happen after JMack's back shaving...which we know will take a lifetime because it's grows as fast as you can cut it. So hang in there bud, and drink a PBR...let's bang down some boulders.
To air is human, to get big air divine.
Dwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015   #5
Grand Junction, Colorado
I don't have a clue why anyone was banned, but can't we all just trash talk each other?! Let's not get too uptight. We're all boaters here!
When we quit believing in our corrupt political system, it will finally fall apart. REVOLUTION!!!
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015   #6
Donkey Punch
Southwest, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
I must party too hard, cause when the Kenny Loggins comes on, I dance myself into a coma educed dirt nap, only to wake and find numerous dick drawings on my face cause I was apparently tea bagging too many people who had passed out, WAY too early and missed the good vibes, but was able to awaken MUCH earlier than I, and get back at me with artistic humor. So aint bangin anyone!
dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015   #7
don't bogart that
Frosted Flakes N of Baytuckey, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
The unicorn makes the buzz posts

rpludwig is offline   Reply With Quote