Old 10-02-2015   #1
Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
I dont think its fare

That AndyR (mod) can close a thread and then post in it! Just saying.

If its closed, it should be closed to all.

dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015   #2
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
At risk of continuing the sadness... I don't really care about anyone closing down fake accounts.

However, I have seen the video and while it is in rather bad taste, it's pretty humorous if not a bit edgy. I don't claim to know the guy's (from the video) politics or prejudices, but it's clearly intended to be over the top. I mean he's in an ugly Christmas sweater in a Walmart parking lot. Think Southpark - sometimes you make outrageous statements like this to ridicule or defuse the actual statements that are being made. It's often a misinterpretation (and a common one) to take sardonic humor at face value.

KSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015   #3
Steamboat, Colorado
Well to be honest, after Andy R posted what Tony had said to get banned, I can kind of understand.... personally as a female boater, it didn't offend me, I found it rather funny--- how can a woman's vagina possibly put a scratch on a kayak (maybe because Jackson plastic is so fucking soft). But I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor. He's right though, if you can't post it under your real fake name (Soggy Tortillas) then you shouldn't be such a pussy to post it under another fake name (Douche Canoe).
Now let's all hug it out and go paddle.
It's a good day to be a duck....
soggy_tortillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015   #4
Steamboat, Colorado
By the way, you used the wrong "fair." Just throwin that out there to be a bitch.
It's a good day to be a duck....
soggy_tortillas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015   #5
Somewhere on, Earth
Hey guys, I didn't realize that other thread was closed. As an Admin, the software just lets me post on any thread and doesn't show any clear messages that it's closed. It was closed by someone else on the mod team so I wasn't aware it was closed when I posted. That's why I asked for input from upshitscreek, I wasn't aware he could respond to me.

I reopened it:
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015   #6
pnw, Washington
Musta been an interesting thread to draw Andy R into the fray.
"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015   #7
Bismarck, North Dakota
Paddling Since: 2012
First off that video is way old. Secondly it's obvious that Andy R has his own "spock puppet" accounts. Andy R, Andy H and Tony M not a whole lot of creativity Andy. Better bring your A game next time, not all of us on mountainbuzz are dope smoking hippy kyakers from Colorado.

Remember what the door mouse said.......................feed your head.........feed your head
sammyphsyco is offline   Reply With Quote