Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 10-31-2006   #11
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Well, bring something worthwhile to the table. Do you even wonder how this Kerry talk even started or what the rest of his sentence might have been? No, you simply took an incomplete sentence and tried to argue that Kerry and Liberals are bad mouthing our troops. There is nothing educated about this ASSUMPTION. Go someplace else with your garbage!

marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #12
Georgia Moonshine
some old data from the 2004 election, back in the "atomic" not the "Nuclear" age yet. Either way, he beat Kerry

And is what that guy said to me about doing Sodomy on Mr. Rove a violation of the User Agreement?

Trout_Bobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #13
on your sister, ...
Originally Posted by Trout_Bobber

...some of the most highly trained and educated members of our society....
....Every one of them dedicated to keeping your hinder safe, whether you like it or not.

tuberslickmysweatyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #14
pnw, Washington
well one thing is certain, you are a troll, not doubt about that
"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #15
Way to take a 5 second statement totally out of context, spin it for the GOP team, and make all democrats look like anti-war troop-hating hippies. Nice! On behalf of the right wing I salute you and give you the Honorable Jerry Falwell merit badge of distortion, spin, propaganda, and utter bullshit.

Keep up the good work . . . there may be a spot for you in DC
somewhere or at Focus on the (right wing version of the) Family

oh . . . did someone say WMDs . . . I'll go explain that one.
matobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #16
Hey Trout Bobber, Kerry was Calling your President stupid.....For not doing his "homework" Not "Studying" Enough Before Invading Iraq and now we are stuck. His point was not that our troops(oh and by the way Kerry did serve, did Bush Fight? Did our Vice President?) Enough of the Right wing LIES!
kkeane7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #17
Trout_Bobber is from Georgia. Let's cut him some slack. It's probably best to just ignore him.
stof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #18
the fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
So if you're so willing to jump on Kerry for what he said and if you're halfway intelligent and open-minded, you should be willing to jump on old Dickey for what he said last week re: torture and how it is a "no-brainer." What do you have to say about that mr. "92th" percentile? Or is it OK since it is the GOP dishing out that propoganda? How about Rummy saying that people need to "relax" about the war, even though this is the 3rd deadliest month for US troops since the war started? And how there's no civil war in Iraq at the present time?

Ever read Mother Jones? I'm guessing not. You should take a look at their timeline leading up to the Iraq war and see how Rummy, Dickey, brother Jeb, Condy, Wolfowitz, and all the other holdover cronies from the New American Century (http://www.newamericancentury.org/) distorted the facts or flat out lied to lead the country into a war that it will never get out of to keep the American public scared and on the run. Better yet, you should question your Senator and Congressman/woman how he/she could be duped into believing all the lies that they put forth and not question them one bit.

Finally, you and everyone else should check this out with an open mind:

It's pretty hard to refute a lot of the evidence presented in this film, regardless of what party you're affiliated with.

-off the soapbox now-

By the waterside I will lay my head.
Listen to the river sing sweet songs to rock my soul.
the_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #19
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Man, Trout Boober, you show up once every year or so and spray a bunch of talking points; then you disappear. Never an original thought, and we can always count on you distorting whatever silly little issue Rush /Hannity/Drudge told you to say. Sad, really.

Disappearing in 3.....2.....1........
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #20
Georgia Moonshine
Did someone quote Neil Young? And Yes I am from GA.
I hope Mr Young will remember, a Southern Man Don't need him around anyhow

Trout_Bobber is offline   Reply With Quote