Thanks for all your input. I had great people working on Bomber in Basalt, and since they did not have the equipment or expertise in what Bomber was experiencing - they sent me down to Boulder to Alpenglow. After 10 minutes there today, Dr Karen Sanderson found a blood clot in his right ventricle and noticed bruised lungs.
His heart beat is still very low, and a pace maker can't be placed until the blood clot is out of his heart. Right now it is a watching and waiting game.
Bomber's in great hands, I feel really comfy with the Alpenglow cardiologists and doc's. A lot of questions got answered today after ultrasounds and x-rays were done.
Matt- I'll def be giving you a call tonight to check on Bomber. Thanks for posting a reply up here.
Thanks for the thoughts, comments, and suggestions to everyone. I'll keep this thread up to date on the little guy's treatment and recovery.
Bomber's a tough little bastard, he'll pull through. He was wagging his tail and trying to jump into my Durango today with a dislocated hip and tubes up his nose.