Old 11-24-2010   #1
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
denver friends.....

Hey all, I recently moved out here to Denver from Kentucky. I'm finding it hard to meet quality people. Is there a kayaking club out here or bars that people head out to to have a good time. Or a roll session I can volunteer at to meet folks? I also snowboard but work retail so I'm not always off on the weekends. Basically I'm reaching out in one hell of an awkward way haha. I'm just sick of going home after I get off work and not having much to do except turn on the tv. Just throwing it out there............. who has suggestions???

lizblock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010   #2
You should check out Colorado Whitewater (Colorado Whitewater Home Page). We're the oldest whitewater club in the country & have lots of events during the season. There's not much happening right now but in January, pool sessions will start up along with various classes. It's a great way to meet people to paddle with. I've belonged for several years and am the current president of the club. A lot of us ski/ride in the winter, too. Feel free to PM me & I can give you more details. Welcome to Colorado!
Scott Winkleman
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off