Old 02-24-2012   #1
Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
Dear World

February 24, 2012

I am not some psychotic fuck or pathetic loser trying to end my miserable, piece of shit existence. Nor am I one of these pussies using meaningless threats as a cry for help. I am not protesting anything, not mad at the world, not drunk and playing with my gun, and I am not any of the other stupid reasons people destroy themselves. I have a good reason.
I just surfed not 1, but 2 of the sickest waves in Idaho with not 2, but 3 of the finest whores I’ll ever know. Then we all 4 made sweet beautiful love on my Silverback pad in front of the firepan with the moon oh so bright. The kind of sweet beautiful love they sing rap songs about and outlaw in southern states. Then we washed, rinsed and repeated in water heated by Earth’s core until we were all dehydrated. Life is beyond good.
So, today I declare myself, “King of the world.” Literally, things cannot get better. I have reached the pinnacle of life, and not just my life, but the zenith of existence itself. Bliss, Nirvana, Utopia. I am at the top of the highest mountain pissing down on the rest of you. Unfortunately, the days ahead of me will never be as good as tonight. Tomorrow, I reach the take out. So I have nothing to look forward to.
It is truly the best experience that could and will ever be, which is why I must say farewell to my fellow Buzzards. Life can now only get worse at the buzz. Nothing is left for me there in the “real” world. I already won. Every seemingly joyous moment from here forward would be compared to today and fall miserably short. So, I'm staying on top, high as hell, feeling good, and my seed spread in and among these beautiful mountains. I am never going home!
It surely is good to be me.

Bound is boatless man
dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012   #2
buena vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2009
If the whores were women I would be impressed.

turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012   #3
Mesa, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1993
And in the middle of all this feel the need to post on here.....impressive. That in itself qualifies you for both of which you vehemently deny:psychotic fuck or pathetic loser

"Thou dost protest too much"
just sayin'

Oh, and by the way, you didn't invent it nor have you undoubtedly perfected it....
Whether U Think U Can, or Think U Can't; U R Right!
scooby450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012   #4
thornton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1969
I do'nt know you, sounds like a nice time you had. PM me if you want to talk.
raymo is offline   Reply With Quote