Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2012   #21
Park City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1985

When mike came to this site, he mixed in alot of politics and liked to pick an internet fight. He grew up, and in the interim posted up alot of cool stories about places he was boating and skiing. In a couple years, you may as well.

As an old guy has a hard time taking a picture, I appreciate alot of the stuff he is doing. Next time I'm ove visiting my parents, I'll PM you and we can go spin the M wave.

Old 08-21-2012   #22
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
may i suggest adding cans to that diet? nothing beats chowing down on a nice fresh can

"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
Old 08-21-2012   #23
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Originally Posted by Alberto View Post
Does this bitch ever paddle? Or does her illiterate ass sit on MB all day and pretend to be a paddler while heckling others? I think Wyoming must just make you dumb because she never learned to read or write correctly. She must have been raised by sheep. MAMAMAMAAAA, I'm hungry, can I suckle some retard milk from your tit? She surely doesn't run any whitewater because all of her pics are just posing and floating around at the bottom of a drop. Baby that don't count. I call shenanigans or you lil bitch ass casperdyke. Don't try and use the new lingo in kayaking either because it make you look like that much more of a poser. Maybe you actually need to go to church so you have a new hobby other than posing all fucking day long. Temporary.
You know every time I get on the river and meet new boaters I'm amazed with what great folks I usually get to hang with.

Then when I read the kind of crap like Alberto's posted I'm saddened that there are still guys (to use the word "men" is an insult to the rest of us) out there who think the worst thing they can call someone is a woman. I have to wonder what they must think of their mothers, sisters, or daughters to spew the kind of shit like what's above. Dude, where's your respect for women? There are lots of rockin women on this site and in all our lives. And when you sit at your keyboard, where no one can see you or know who you actually are, the big insult you have for a guy you've never met is to call him "her?"

Pretty sad statement about yourself, boy.

Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Old 08-21-2012   #24
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
Well well well.... This Alberto guy is sicker than most of you will ever be....think aluminum boat, a lake and three fishing poles with 3 lines in the water......yea he caught all of you....hook.... Line....and sinker.... Now if he could just stuff all of you in a 5 gallon bucket.... Trollsniffer420cb
Old 08-21-2012   #25
no tengo
Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
Thread closed for breaking community rules

Closed Thread