Old 08-26-2015   #1
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1966
Breakfast in Park City

Hey, anybody have recommendations for breakfast in Park City, Utah? Good coffee preferred. (This thread will loose immediate relevance after the morning of Thursday 8/27/15.)

johnovice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015   #2
p.c., confused
Paddling Since: 1978
Nothing really in p.c., they are some options either the dbl e (eating estabishment) and if you don't mind the paper plate check out the Market at Park City, a supermarket with a side grill but don't order bacon to thin, the sausage is good though and real hash browns. On the other hand in Salt Lake, Ogies (the best bacon around) at Redwood Road (1700west) and 3300 south. Over the Counter 2300 east and 3300 south. Hippity Ho!

rivh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015   #3
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1966
I ended up at Good Karma, a Persian and Indian place on Prospector, that I really enjoyed. Very good vibe especially from the waitress who I suspect is an owner based on her wholehearted interest in us. We got a small table right by a window that looks out to the back tables. The Persian omelet was suggested along with an Indian breakfast that I will save for next time. The omelet had artichoke hearts, onion, feta (can't recall what else) -- I enjoyed -- the potatoes were also good. The coffee was very good and refilled often. It was a Thursday morning and things were fairly quiet -- enjoyable, but I hope it is not an issue for the owners.
johnovice is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules