Old 03-07-2013   #31
Renaissance Redneck
Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Originally Posted by BilloutWest View Post
Normally, the states rights guys, (right wingers), are against the FEDS moving in on most anything.
Sleep well.
In MT right now they are trying to pass legislation that would ban local cops from arresting people because they have assault rifles (or confiscating or whatever).
Just in case the fed ban get done.

"You're gonna be doin a lot of doobie rolling when youre LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER"
LSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013   #32
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Just so everyone is aware, the FS leo's were doing this at Monarch last weekend too... just keep it discreet and you won't have a problem (you should do that anyway where there are children and families around).

GARNA’s mission is to foster stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through education, volunteerism and experiences.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013   #33
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Originally Posted by DRomine View Post
don't drink, or get high at a ski resort. In an effort to sound cheesy, with a little powder, a bluebird day, and some seems a little augmentation may be a little overboard. wait until you're old enough, grow up a bit, and perhaps stop endangering those around you both on the slopes and on the road. I'm no expert but I would think a little less hassle, preventing a bill of $175, and a clear mind might be just the change once in a while.
I'd like to take my one post a year opportunity to say that you are a giant douche. Grow up a bit? for having a little bit of weed in the car? I'm sorry, but who the F*ck are you?
Ben.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013   #34
Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
Originally Posted by DRomine View Post
perhaps stop endangering those around you both on the slopes and on the road. .
This was just really funny and ironic to me today. On Friday I watched my brother and a friend(boarders,who were both a bit stoned) get taken out on the hill,by a clearly sober,wealthy older skier. The guy even admitted it.

You're crazy if you think all stoners are wreckless,dangerous hazards. Dusty old farts are way worse! lolz

BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote