View Poll Results: MY opinion
I like his pictures 1 3.57%
I do not like his pictures 22 78.57%
I, myself, am also lame, that is why I like his pictures 5 17.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2006   #11
So what if his pics are "lame" or whatever you think, I haven't seen anything from the rest of you that I would call amazing... at least he's out there and trying to get everyone else amped about skiing. Besides it's easier to get shots of low angle safe fun terrain, I mean really ask a buddy to go hang out on a 40 degree pitch below you while you ski on top of him, or better yet under the sick cornioce your about to huck... rarely can you find a safe place to shoot, and ski when you find the real goods. And if you find the real goods who wants to wait for a photographer to get ready and take a shot or two and then wait for him to put his gear away? I'd rather ski....

couloircat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006   #12
I did not mean to bash you in any way w/ your photos. It should not matter if you are posting low angle pics or totally extreme. The great thing that you r doing is showing people that fun still can be had regardless of what you ski or boat. A class 3 rapid can be a class 5 to a new boater. Your heat rate will still rise and you will feel an accomplsihment. That can be true for a newbie to tele skiing. Going down raspi's in shiity conditions on tele's for the 1st time could feel like an expert skiing down a 50 degree coulior. Yes the terrain maybe different, but the feeling is some what the same.

Peace and keep your head up

c--man is offline   Reply With Quote