After checking BD website, I have to concur with Proslackass, they did not make cheatsheets back when I bought my last set of skins. From BD's site:
USE, CARE AND STORAGE TIPS
2. Apply Cheat Sheets and keep skins below 90° Fahrenheit (32° C) for longterm
storage to preserve glue quality. Use the skin bag to keep skins
3. Avoid getting snow on the adhesive and it will stick better.
1. Store your skins in the field by folding the adhesive side against itself.
The best way to do this is to start at the middle and work towards the
ends, keeping the edges aligned. Storing them apart can ruin the glue.
4. Dry your skins every night if possible and do not expose your skins to
fires, stoves or extreme heat.
5. When applying your skins, make sure your ski bases are dry and clean.
6. If icing or snow sticking occurs on the skins, apply either Black DiamondFreeglide Skin Spray or Black Diamond Glop Stopper Wax to the skin.
7. If glue needs to be replaced on the skin, use Black Diamond Gold LabelSkin Adhesive or Black Diamond Glue Renew.