Old 04-23-2006   #1
Bike and ski shop owner / Bum
Spring / Summer descents - weekdays

Looking for partners who can play on weekdays. I'm a splitboarder with extra gear if needed. My schedule requires me get to up thru the week. I live in Boulder and can drive. IPW, RMNP and 14er's. I usaully ride with skiers so anybody who's into spring backcountry drop me a line.

Thanks, Brian

bauerbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #2
In Georgetown off on Tues. & Wed. right now, I ski ,girlfreind Splits like you, got another freind who skis all are competant and safe! Looking at Grays lost Rat Couloir this year and another try at Torrey's Dead Dog, will likely hit Kelso Eastern bowl soon as weather permits, timing has been tough with my days off & weather/Temp?

brettb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006   #3
loveland, Colorado

We are climbing Dreamweaver on Wed, I'd like to ski the bottom half or the couloir, Mills Glacier or even Lambs Slide. Chutes above Emerald Lake are good right now-snow all the way from Bear Lake TH.
suigeneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006   #4
Bike and ski shop owner / Bum

Keep me informed of your plans, I'd like to join you guys for some adventures. The Kelso bowls sounds fun, let me know when the conditions are right.

I'm planning on heading up to the Emerald lake area Wed. going solo, so I'll be playing it pretty conservative - just checking things out! I'd be into doing some riding in the park with you sometime.

bauerbrian is offline   Reply With Quote