Mountain Buzz banner

Skiier Looses Pants on Chairlift

8K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  grandyoso 
#1 ·
My friend sent me the pics, said his buddy took the photos at Vail. The guy's wife was crazy pissed. Sorry to the guy, but the photos are just too funny. At least you can't see his face.

I wasn't sure if butt-crack was allowed or not, mods, feel free to destory if not.

Thanks,

WL

#28 ·
Don't the resorts have some sort of disclaimer that limits their liability for things like this? If this ends up in a lawsuit, it's just plain sad and typical of the problems we have in a lawsuit happy culture. If anything the guy should feel glad to give tons of people a good laugh and be thankful that he is not hurt. If he is embarrassed about his manhood, he can just blame it on being cold!

#29 ·
If this guy really wants to make some $ out of this, he should exploit his new international celebrity status. He should hire an agent and hit the talk show circuit. He has the potential to make a lot of money out of this in ways other than suing.

#31 ·
My friend sent me the pics, said his buddy took the photos at Vail.
I wasn't sure if butt-crack was allowed or not, mods, feel free to destory if not.
Non-sexual butt-crack is OK. There are some people on here who thought about it when they saw that butt-crack but it is way up in the air and ice cold so it's not really all that appealing anyways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.