Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > Winter Buzz

Old 11-10-2011   #1
atlanta, Georgia
Need help finding housing in Breckinridge (ski instructor)

Arriving first week of December and working at Breck as a ski instructor. I have not been able to find housing yet. Found stuff on Craigslist, but no one responds, and then most everything else online like Summit Daily classifieds are too high or not on the bus line or 4 bus changes from Breck. If you have anything or know of anyone who has anything, I can't pay more than 550/mo. I won't have a car; need public trans. Need a decent place with decent people; prefer a private room, but will share a bath, etc. I am clean, quiet and fun, 23, a guy, and flyfish, teach tennis, whitewater, ski, waterski, wakeboard and snowboard. Taking a year off school here in GA to establish residency in Co. then finish and do grad school there. Any help with finding some place to live would be greatly appreciated!

mj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #2
Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Try Frisco, it's just a short bus ride from Breck. $550 should get you a nice closet in a basement.

Denver is a great metropolitan area with lots of heated places and women. I recommend it.
Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off