Old 01-03-2010   #21
The next zone, .

Dont forget the little kings bottles!! Kinda sad the kids these days dont get after it like we used to..

The year the storm hit so hard bassam area was very good. More 10' to 30' rock and pillow lines than you could do in 3 years... We would go up castle rock to drop the sleds.. We got in a ton of first d's up in that country for sure that year..

I will let you know when I am going to be up in your area and we should make it out..

Also bob I got a guy who knows where is legal to sled access and not up at cp.. We are going to go out with him and I will post a tr with pics when I get it done "stomping the shit out of that cp pow"!!

"I feel better than any other time when I am in the mountains and uh I cant explain it ya know...." - Shawn Farmer..........
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010   #22
x, x
Paddling Since: x
Have fun on your sled trip, it's getting really deep out there.

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for locals to raft the Poudre with dantheboatman Whitewater Rafting 4 06-19-2008 12:10 PM
New Mexico locals? alacy1 Kayaking | Trip Planner 0 06-08-2008 11:37 AM
Breckenridge - Need help from locals and ones who have been there!! RugerPilot345 The Eddy 7 04-19-2007 08:02 AM
Vail Locals Only - stay the %$#@ away! Chad D Whitewater Kayaking 4 07-13-2005 05:16 PM
??? For B.V. Locals About Clear Creek of the Ark stinginrivers Whitewater Kayaking 5 06-03-2005 01:17 PM

» Classified Ads
Pyranha Burn 3 XL

posted by Rendezvous River Sports

Yakima Swingdaddy Bike...

posted by jillyd23

$250- Yakima Swingdaddy Bike rack, includes "handcuff lock"...

Dagger Mamba Creeker 8.1

posted by rjskibum

2014-Dagger Mamba Creeker 8.1 Purchased July 2014 from...