Old 12-01-2005   #51
Not a river guide, Ft. FunK
Damn, some serious jealous boys on here. Don't hate cause you kids are 30 and still aint got no steez.

Newby-now you know what its like to live in Colorado for most of these gameless fooh's. Its a sausagefest. Reminds me of some dickbreath that tried hittin on my girl at A-basin last year. Stalking a girl all day and then asking her if she wants to come see your van is not game. AHHH, must suck being single and gettin no ass. Luckily i wasn't there or i'd of had to stick my new size 13's in his ass right there on the beach.

Here's the gaper link.....if it works.

gapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #52
Self-Aggrandizing jackass
The Ranch, Colorado
Paddling Since: 04
Man, this is the funniest thread I've ever seen on the Buzz, and I'm a Gaper, even...

Wish me luck at Breck tomorrow... if you're there, well, you won't see me because I'll be ass-stamping the bunny slope trying to link together some linked turns.

heliodorus04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #53
Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Send a message via AIM to COUNT
Foggy goggles definately aren't gaper. I think it was the last Freestyle World Cup Edgar Grospiron-yeah, the old time mogul skiers- won (not positive which it was though): after he skied his winning run he went down to the lift and totally clotheslined himself on the broad side of the maze. Turns out he couldn't see a thing and skied his whole run by feel. One of the best skiers in the world (won moguls at the last Olymics in France) wins a world cup practically blind and then is taken down in the lift line because of his foggy goggles!

Also, Beware: Many of the best skiers on the mountain enjoy dressing like gapers just for the humor of it (you can usually recognize the fakes because their shins actually touch the fronts of their boots. Tip: if you don't want to look like a gaper, don't ski in the back seat.).

Is the Male Valley Baker really out there? If you are, don't forget, you still owe me .

"The world would be a better place if everyone kayaked."-Brad Ludden (Valhalla)
"You only get one chance to run a drop blind."-DD
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #54
ski/kayak bum
thanks to surfpimp and the Front Rangers for reminding me what moguls are and how the color/shape scheme works......i seemed to have forgotten with all of the talk about degrees, gaps, hucking carcasses, pow, billygoatin, runnouts, straightlines, fat skis and chinese downhills that is the jargon of where i'm from.....big thanks! I'll now be able converse with my mom about skiing again!

P.S. twitch....lets workout CB dayglow days in fart bag is ready and the herion addicts wont know what hit'um....
double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #55
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
Newby, did ya see surfpimps post, told ya

Please pimp poser, my pimphand is strong, yours is broken. Keep quiet before I put you on the corner to make me some real money. Your gonna need that pic to keep you company down there in SW Colorado where the real players sit*eyebrow raise*???? I didn't know real playa's had to advertise. I'll let newb send you some new j/o fodder or I can just forward you the pics I took Besides, I dont think she's into short little playboaters.

WL-she's got a few more chances to make it up to me but I'll keep ya in mind for the permit.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005   #56
Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Gapers is right...younz need to get laid. Bickering over a girl 2k miles away? Aren't there any sheep where you live? At least they're within dick's reach.

crude. Sooory, I'm down half a bottle of glenlivet. *hickup*
I hope in the future Americans are thought of as a warlike, vicious people, because I bet a lot of high schools would pick "Americans" as their mascot. -Jack Handy
BastrdSonOfElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #57
Front Range, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
So now you're implying I'm not *worth* "bickering" over, eh, BSoE??
Thanks alot.......

Nah, the bickering's entirely overrated anyway: I'll neither confirm nor deny any of the oh-so-subtle FLOWTORCH rumours swirling around this place lately , an' thas' all I'm saying on that--

And Gapers... the brahs' game ain't any better here than it is there. I think, if you're a chick, it just comes with the territory, no matter where you are-- <sigh>. If it's any consolation to your girl, I was followed-- as in literally followed, blocked in two friends' apt parking lot, and essentially cornered for about 20-25 min by a man who self-identified as a "boater"-- just the past wknd.... creepy sh!t.
newby0616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #58
With all this FR Hating I think Newby needs to come to the Colorado Mountains and take a few for the team. All I know is that the sheep are nervous

For the record I have a "career". I have dreamed of moving to the mountains but only after I'm married. Women with more facial hair than me do not turn me on. I don't know what it does for you guys up there. It's all what your used to, I guess.

Lastly, what with all this "gangsta talk"? Yo I'm form the mean streets of Vail Village ya' all. " The 970 represent". When was the last time you saw a black man up there? I'm not counting last year when Michael Jackson was there. You guys remember that right?
chadmckenzie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #59
ski/kayak bum

I've noticed how insiteful you are over the course of the last few months. are you a college professor? if not, i think you should pursue this career. or maybe medicine? oh, i know, I hear NASA is hiring!

double-a-ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005   #60
NASA would be a career choice. I would have the chance to use my brains, that you so graciously pointed out. Then again, I could aspire to do something totally brainless like head lift op. Not that there is anything wrong with that. As the saying goes, most people rise to their level of incompetence.

chadmckenzie26 is offline   Reply With Quote