Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Lost & Found

Old 12-20-2009   #1
Mad Scientist/Creeker
STOLEN: Paddle Bag w/Werner Shogun and Carbon Powerhouse!

Somebody thought it would be funny if they stole my paddle bag w/ a bunch of gear and two paddles in it, out of my car the night before I'm leaving for the Washington DC. I doubt it was a paddler so I'm expecting this stuff to turn up on Craigslist or Ebay or even maybe on here. Right now I'd like to meet this person and strangle them. The only reason I agreed to go and visit my family in law for 10 DAYS was because I was going to get to bring my paddling gear and hit Great Falls or whatever else was running in the area. Now I am screwed. This is what was stolen.

- Werner Bent Shaft Shogun 194
- Werner Bent Shaft Carbon Powerhouse 194
- Kokatat GMER Dry Suit Blue
- Snap Dragon Amortex Skirt
- Astral Green Vest Red
- NRS Paddle Bag Red

I'm filing a police report right now, but if anyone sees this stuff on the web for sale please post here so I can pretned I am going to buy this stuff back, go meet this person and beat them senseless, tie them to a tree in their underwear and turn them in as sex offenders so they most definitely get raped in prison.

Evan Stafford
Cub boater: "What do the spiders mean?" Old fart boater: "Trust your intuition." CRCII
RiverWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #2
Ft Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 92
That. SUCKS. Doubt you're hurting for backup gear, Evan, but you're more than welcome to my stuff 'til you get yours back. Never mind the aroma. I'll be around until Friday. 970-481-1836.

duncleston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #3
Bham, Washington
Paddling Since: 1997
Sorry to hear about Evan.

So since you won't be able to fly into DC anyway why don't you change your ticket to SeaTac lets go get sum goods. A warm front just came in and a lot of things are running. I've got extras of everything, could wrangle a LL boat and your Nichole could hang out with my Nichole. That being said my truck does need a little work, are you good with a wrench?
The high side of good - Daniel D
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #4
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
That's quite a list of gear. So bummed for you....
JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #5
Laramie, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1994
I hope you find that dickless, piece of shit. Sorry to hear about it dude.
Awoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #6
Telluride, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
crazedlist.org : search craigslist like a madman

you probably know about this by now, but if not it will help you find it hopefully. you have to adjust your browser setting to make it work but it is bad ass. good luck, thieves suck.
tallboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #7
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
That really sucks dude. Sorry man. If you find them, bring me and Jessi with you-I will beat them senseless and Jessi will make sure they get the raping. If you wanna borrow anything hit me up.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #8
Fred Gnarquist
carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Evan, That is such a bummer! I'll keep an eye out for you man. Hopefully the person who stole it will get a nice karma kick in their ass. Or better yet, maybe a real ass whoopin! I know I wouldnt hold back if i found someone stealing my kayak gear.
fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009   #9
Fred Gnarquist
carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
and i agree with leif, come to the nw!
fred norquist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009   #10
x, x
Paddling Since: x
Where do you live? I think ft collins but not sure, countryside ish? or old town? I don't know who took it but would bet you could narrow it down a little and get your gear back.

Call rma or prkac. i dont think prkac is open but i know but rma is, also heads up to the 2 pawn shops just down from rma. tell them about it, the perp might go in w/ it. tons on MH's out on taft hill north closer to la farge. give me a location and ill try and help.

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote