Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Lost & Found

Old 07-19-2011   #1
Saluda, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 1997
Red AT Paddle Lost on ARK Salida Play Park 7/18/11

Hey -- had me a yard sale while paddling the whitewater park in Salida(I know... sad, but I did.). Never lost a paddle in 13 years of paddling but today I ate it and my husband chased the paddle all the way down river. Hey, it was a new paddle for me so give me some slack. Some fishermen are looking out for it too. I'm in Salida for a month -- now without my paddle... dang it - I was about to bring my old paddle I've had for a decade but my husband's like, "Why do you need two?" Murphy's Law. If you find it, it's my brand new Adventure Technology red paddle and my cellie is 828.817.4034. I will cook you an amazing meal downtown Salida if you find my bad boy. We're renting a house on the river and I'll throw in whatever meat, beer and wine you want. I'll even offer a reward if you need that to do the right thing Have pity on a girl on her first Salida vacation day. And props to my husband who chased that red baby all the way down stream. Poor thing had to walk/hitchhike it down 50 while I went to various boater take-outs. Can you say, "Saluda NC peeps in Salida CO don't know anything about the local scene (yet)!" LOL. PS: Anyone have $300 I can have? I guess I need a new paddle.
Rivervamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off