NRS Drag Bag with Black Sweet Strutter Helmet lost on I-25 near Pueblo, C - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Lost & Found

Old 1 Week Ago   #1

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
NRS Drag Bag with Black Sweet Strutter Helmet lost on I-25 near Pueblo, C

This is a bit of a long shot since its over a month since this happened, but I think I had my drag bag with a Sweet Strutter helmet blow out of the back of my truck on my way to my Grand Trip in mid February. I had my life jacket blow out after a hatch opened on my boat, and I didn't realize the bag went too. A lady saw it go, and flagged me down and I went back and found my PFD.

Its a yellow and red NRS drag bag with a Black Sweet Strutter helmet (the one that looks like a baseball cap).

I found the PFD in the median near the 1st Street exit. I don't get down south very often, but if a local Puebloan wants to keep an eye out I'd appreciate it. I don't particularly care about the drag bag, but I've had that helmet for a decade and I'd love to get it back.

Cheers,

Josh

Electric-Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
bag