1. His Avatar says he is from Louisiana, not Colorado, Idaho, or bumfuk. Pine Creeks in Louisiana generally lack whitewater of the type discussed in this forum.
2. Pine Creek on the Main Salmon is a major play place that people all over use - I saw both Louisiana and Colorado license plates on raft shuttles and kayakers this weekend. He could have been here for all what I knew from his post.
3. There a about one billion Pine Creeks in the US. Colorado does not have the only fun one around.
4. If he was talking about the Pine Creek near North Fork, I was trying to help the guy - not give him a hard time. People use the store as a lost and found.
5. I know where Breckenridge is and even where Colorado is.
6. Since trying to help imust be missing the key point of this website, I will now shut up and let you rule.