Trying to add to the safety equipment in my setup as I hope to start tackling longer and more difficult trips where self-rescue could be more of a necessity. Looking for some quick feedback on a Z-Drag system from more experienced rafters. I've been learning about them and plan to take some upcoming courses to learn more (along with practice once I have my own setup). The NRS Z-drag seems to provide a good component template and between REI and NRS and various rebate programs, I think I can get the price down around $210. Below are the components I'm currently considering:
1) Drybag for storage (have an extra)
2) Z-Drag Setup Reference (notes from class/printed diagram online/etc)
3) Static Rescue Rope 150ft $90 PMI E-Z Bend Sport Static Rope - 11mm x 46m - Free Shipping for Members at REI.com
4) 3 - Omega Locking D Carabiners $29 Omega Pacific ISO Locking Standard D Screwgate Carabiner at REI.com
5) 2 - 6' Prussik Cords (6mm = 55% of Static Rope Diameter) $4 PMI Accessory Cord - 6mm at REI.com
6) Tubular Webbing (2 - 15' sections, 1 - 10' section) $11 BlueWater 1'' Climb-Spec Tubular Webbing at REI.com
7) 2 - SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulleys $80 SMC 2" Swiftwater Pulley at NRSweb.com
Interested in if anyone with experience would suggest any different products, lengths, etc. Anything missing? Is a static rope w/ 27kn (~6050lbs) sufficient? Is the treatment (dry/non-dry) a meaningful consideration in a z-drag system?
Thanks for any help...