Old 07-19-2007   #1
loveland, Colorado
WS-Project 62

Anyone paddling the large version? Just curious how this boat would be for Class 3-4 river play? Not so much a play boater as river running and catching waves etc. I have long legs and this boat was a dream to sit in.

suigeneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #2
pnw, Washington
I have paddled it and liked it but I didnt paddle it downriver. Just sat in the upper hole in Salida with it. I would think that if you dont do park and play that there are better river surfers out there. On the other hand it wouldnt bother me to paddle one for just that. When it came down to a direct comparison I liked the superstar better even though I find the Jackson outfitting quirky and different but I am getting used to it.

"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007   #3
Big Building with Gear
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
I've taken out our demo 62 a few times down boulder creek and lower clear creek through the play park and it definatly hold up on the play side of things. It liked it for both running and playing, even though it was a little slow for catching some of the quicker waves on the fly. It had enough volume for me (185lbs) that i really didnt have any problems with it being too squirrely.
2510 47th St #A1, Boulder
Alpine Sports is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off