Old 06-28-2004   #1
Summit County, Colorado
Wavesport Siren?

I've been looking into getting a wavesport siren recently, but have noticed good and bad news-- the good news is that many people seem to be selling them for pretty cheap on the gear swap. The bad news is so many people are selling them on the gear swap! Are sirens not as great as I had once thought?

"Hey, put your tongue on that." (Chair 7, Big Mtn.)
monkeyaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004   #2
The Siren is simply a little EZ

David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004   #3
Nope, it is not just a little EZ. I have both. The siren is much more slicy and edgy than the EZ. It is MUCH easier for a lighter paddle to play boat with. The siren is great for cartwheels and stern squirts, and the EZ is hopeless at this if you are 115 lbs like me. The siren also feels a bit longer and faster, and I have a few friends who love it for river-running. BUT, I prefer my EZ any day for river-running, comfort, and stability. That's the plain truth. My siren is for sale. Asking $350 and you are welcome to demo it at the Golden WW park if you like.

jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004   #4
Raft Guide, Ski Patroller

You should check out the new Wavesport EZG, it was made specifically for smaller boaters. It's the first real boat I've been able to fit into- and hopefully throw around.
HB is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off