Old 09-06-2014   #1
Saunderstown, Rhode Island
Paddling Since: 1998
Waterstick Paddles

Broke my favorite paddle of all time, Waterstick Zen! This paddle had everything I ever wanted in a paddle; comfort, performance, power, and innovative design. The only thing the paddle lacked was shaft durability, as I am more of a power paddler at 6'2" 220lbs.

Now I am on the search for a replacement paddle, but I have not found anything that compares to the Waterstick Zen. Besides the obvious AT and Werner, are there any paddle companies that manufacture a solid paddle?

French Woodsman

Sent from my XT1080 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

French Woodsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014   #2
NOCO, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Check out H2O paddles and CORE paddles - both companies started by the same guy who started Waterstick. Nice innovations on the paddles from both companies. Only downside is shipping on warranty returns can be spendy as both are located in Canada, and few shops in the US carry their paddles.

No affiliation with either. I've used an H2O paddle for several years now and like the grips. Some early water leakage issues. I've tried CORE paddles and really like them, I think they've been out long enough to work through some of their early quality issues.
FatmanZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off