No, it was the such and the hi -temp paint that you were buzzing on....the booze just made your steak marinade more convenient--piss on the steak, mix with toxic hi-temp BBQ paint (Dave's Famous BBQ), try not to gag on your own vomit and expire before the toxins work their magic on your lymph nodes and colon...kidding about Dave's... That's that's some good shit.
The booze is the modicum that makes it all palatable.
Joking nicho. The very idea of that some folks paint their fire pans/grill and then/eat/enjoy heat from said source--makes me wonder???
Originally Posted by nicho
I thought it was just the booze and such that gave me buzz when using my BBQ and firepan.