Old 09-07-2010   #11
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
That boat has a hole.

Originally Posted by WhitewaterJan View Post
[FONT=Verdana]Also have a look at the Fluid Nemesis Large, it was made for the giants among us
I'm not sure about that picture. I'm quite sure that boat will not float with such a huge chunk missing.

Actually, Leif (wait.. shouldn't it be i before e? WTF) paddles a Nemesis I think, and he's one tall dude.

hojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010   #12
6'8", 230lbs, size 15 shoe, 36 inch inseam here. I'm not much of a playboater, but I have tried quite q bit. The Mon Star will definitely be big enough. You might be able to get in the Super Star. I haven't paddled either of these, but Jackson makes big boats, I've been in a Super Fun for about 5 years and have good luck with it. Pretty much any thing else you are SOL. The biggest Daggers I can't stay in for more than a minute or two. Wavesport the same way. The new Pyranha Molan this year didn't fill the bill. I've never been able to get into any LL boat. The Fluid boats have also proven too small. Seems EJ is the only manufacturer of play boats out there that realizes that there are big people that want to paddle too. Good luck.

brokenpaddlejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #13
Ostrow Wielkopolski, Poland
Thanks guys for your answers. Your sugestions are very helpful. I think Jackson Monstar will be good option.
I am looking for a little bigger boat too, that will be mix of plaboat and river runner (like Wavesport Fuse, Fluid Nemesis). Do you have any propositions with an eye on my dimensions of course .
JQu80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010   #14
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1990
We have a demo Monstar that has hardly been used up here in Jackson WY for $650. We also have a Super Fun that is like new if you want something a little more of a river runner play boat for $650 as well. Give us a call is you are interested. We can ship. 307-733-2471

Jacksonholekayak is offline   Reply With Quote