Old 08-29-2015   #1
Tempe, Arizona
Paddling Since: 2014
Outfitting a pyranha inazone 232

Hello all, I just recently got into white water kayaking and was gifted a pyranha inazone 232 to learn with. I was paddeling just a generic brand sit in kayak to cruise on the river nothing fancy. I have been browsing online and reading as much as I can on it (the inazone) One thing I was wondering is if I can move the foot pads as my feet don't rest on them completely. I need to move them or the seat up just a tad bit more. I could also throw some foam blocks in the end to reach, do I need to use a certain foam? Thanks for taking the time to input your advice! Thanks!

Ktmfelow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015   #2
Sacramento, California
Paddling Since: 2012
I'm not familiar with the boat, but if it doesn't have adjustable foot pegs, it likely will need a custom fit bulkhead (foam insert cut to fit your needs).

Playboats usually have bulkheads instead of foot pegs. You'll definitely want to get everything fitting. Hopefully it's not over sized for you.
bystander is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help: Dagger Showdown vs Pyranha Inazone Tullzy Kayaking | Gear Talk 8 01-17-2015 06:29 AM
Safely exiting an inazone 232 zero3803 Whitewater Kayaking 8 08-10-2010 04:49 PM
The InaZone's back! But way better!! SilverBullet Whitewater Kayaking 2 11-13-2008 10:18 AM
Sprayskirt for the Inazone 222? SwannyKnif Kayaking | Gear Talk 2 05-25-2005 09:10 PM
Pyranha Inazone: looking for a used seat will raft 4 beer Whitewater Kayaking 3 07-21-2004 04:04 PM

» Classified Ads
Jackson SuperStar

posted by bodhizafa

Jackson Superstar kayak, black color. In ok condition. ...

Pyranha Burn 3 Large B/G/W

posted by Rendezvous River Sports

Liquid Logic BRAAAP

posted by pjmacnaughton

Liquid Logic Braaap Whitewater kayak 69 gal black/green...