Old 02-17-2016   #1
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2011
ordering fluid boats?

Has anyone ordered a boat directly from fluid recently? Their bazookas are only $540 USD brand new right now, which includes taxes on their side. Only additional fees would be shipping and import fees. Wondering how much that would come to if anyone has done it recently???

mattoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016   #2
x, x
Paddling Since: x
I paid 150 in shipping when I ordered mine. It came damaged from a 3rd party shipping company. I did not hear back from them after I ordered the boat and mentioned the damage. You could find a used one here in the states also.

Check with Leif and nattalie they might have a medium for you or could help you more.

Idk if there are any in containers left in the states it might cost more if coming from overseas.

Hope this helps. We are going to NM in April for the Taos box if you want to join!!!

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016   #3
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2011
Thanks Bob! I'm actually going to be in Johannesburg in May for work, which is about an hour drive from the Fluid factory. Was playing around with the idea of buying one there, then shipping it home myself. I'm sure there's a shipping company that could help me out with that!

Also, I'd love to join for the box...Brian Fox lives down in Santa Fe now, I'm sure he would be up for it as well.
mattoak is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off