Another vote for the Anodized Aluminum dutch oven...cooks good eats and is so much lighter than cast iron.
I just picked up a GSI pinnacle griddle, haven't cooked on it yet but notice it kind of teeter totters on the stove when centered so I have to move it one way or the other so it doesnt move around when you touch the griddle which might be counter productive in cooking fried eggs so I might have to just stick to the french toast which isn't so bad.
In my kitchen box or soon to be as it has been a project that I am working on:
1. 5-10L pot for boiling water for dishes. Plus a fry pan and sauce pan that can fit in the pot. I have just been using the same everyday pots/pans I have in my kitchen.
2. dutch oven...we usually do DO meals and prep as much food as possible so it is mostly about layering and putting on the coals so I can get back to drinking beer, etc., etc.
3. A knife WITH A SHEATH is what I am after now as I have just been using multi tool knives or taking a chef knife from home and wrapping in paper towels as the sheath. Kuhn Rikon has some sweet knives and almost all of them come with sheathes which is a huge plus.
4. Dry food in grocery bags to keep it somewhat organized...say snacks in one, non-refrigerated veggies, fruits in another.
5. BB Gun and ammo for target practice at empty beer cans.
6. Serated folding saw cause you just never know if you're gonna need it.
8. Speakers and iPod cause dance parties after dinner are always a hit.
9. Cam straps...a few here, a few there...always good to have em in different places.
that's my box in a nutshell but it is evolving more and more...