Hey man I am the maker of Peak Performance Hand Paddles. I have some pics of my prototype. As of now I have no pics of my finished product. This is because I am in the process producing 16 pairs, and ramping up to make more. It seems like you are in the market for real hand paddles, and not webbed gloves. I personally would not pay $40 for webbed gloves.
Any way I have been hand paddling for awhile, and I had an issue most of the options out there on the market. I decided to make my own, and after having many people beg me to make them a pair I decided to start making them. I did not want to make something that would just work, I wanted to make something that was far better than anything currently on the market, but was still affordable.
Biggest things that set my hand paddles apart.
1. 1/4" thick ABS plastic. This is super ridged plastic that will not shatter, and is easily glued to so you can have closed celled foam for added floatation. Other hand paddles use UHP which is chemical resistant(meaning gluing to them can be troublesome), and has tons of flex thus reducing power.
2. A unique strapping system that cradles your hand, while holding super firm yet is still easy to get out of in a sticky situation.
3. A loop in the end of the strap so you can easily tighten the straps with out struggling, or using your teeth.
4. Low profile cam buckles. You get all the hold of a cam buckle with out the weight or the bulk.
5. Custom color options on straps, and buckles. Colors now are red, blue, hot lime green, hot pink, and purple. I use only heavy nylon webbing which is comfortable, and soft on the skin. All seems are sewn with 100% KEVLAR the same thing bullet proof vest are made from.
6. Custom hand sizing. This means if you have very small hands or large hands that haven't fit other hand paddles. I will make sure you get a set that is built to fit you, and your needs. Depending on how custom it may cost extra, but will be affordable. I will stock common hand sizes.
These are some best hand paddles I have ever used, and I have used three different styles of my own, as well as the major ones like Riverholic, Power Paws (out of business), and a pair made by a guy in NC.
Hand paddling can make you a better paddler by teaching you to read water better, and use your boat more VS fighting your way to where you need to go. Also anyone trying to learn to hand roll can benefit a great deal by purchasing hand paddles.
Here are two videos of them in action.
The cost for each pair is $65 plus shipping, and handling.
If you would like a pair you can call me at 801-678-9130 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will have some ready to ship by Monday Feb. 13th