Old 03-09-2010   #1
Come and open the gate
denver, Colorado
galaxy coolers contact

does anyone know how to get in touch with this guy?

i ordered a cooler a few weeks ago and still havent received it.

ive tried for two weeks now to get in touch through phone, email, and thier website and have gotten zero response.

in other threads i read similar stories on how this guys customer service was handled and it seemed like he made good in the end.

stribtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010   #2
Los Alamos, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 1983
I called him last month and he answered "Uh...hello..." and it was not until I asked that he identified himself as being Galaxy Coolers. I asked when he would have one of the coolers back in stock and he said sometime late in March. He had just returned from Thailand (where the coolers are made) and was going back in March to get things shipped out.

My conclusion is that he is flaky and this is his "off season". I plan call him again later this month to see if the coolers are in. I will probably try to arrange to pick one up in Durango (assuming he does not flake out).

I am crossing my fingers that we both get the cooler we want with a minimum of additional hassle.

gbmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010   #3
Moab, Utah
Paddling Since: 1979
I ordered two coolers from them this winter, and while it took a while to actually get them, they did arrive. Even came with a holiday card. I conversed via email. Also noticed that the shipping path was crazy - Durango, Phoenix, Grand Junction, Moab. Not that it was his deal, but I think the company had to drive right through Moab to get to GJ. Sometimes shipping is like trying to figure out airline fares - make no sense to a reasonable person. My advice is be patient - I trust the guy. By the way, they are great coolers!
edd23 is offline   Reply With Quote