Old 03-22-2013   #1
Free and Easy
Granby, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
Canyon Inflatables - Info/Experience?

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen, touched, or rowed a tube or frame from Canyon Inflatables from southern Oregon. I searched for previous posts on the matter but everything I found seemed to reference a different or defunct company. These guys claim made in the USA, their frame designs and tube construction seem innovative, but I've never heard anything about them.

If anyone else has, I'd be curious to hear from you.

RiverCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   #2
vancouver, Washington
Paddling Since: 1996
They are in Oregon along the coast. I sat in one of their frames, and bought one of their dryboxes.

Unfortunately the frame (a demo) was too small for my lankiness. But seems like professionally made, machine welded, light weight, and relatively well thought out

Unfortunately all i was willing to spend was the demo amt but they can probably modify their designs to fit your needs. Seems like the amounts of bends etc for the price it must be machine welded

I doubt if their tubes are made in USA but i could be wrong

slamkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014   #3
Southern, Idaho
Well after being jerked around for two years I have to warn / inform the following:

I filed a complaint with Oregon AG which was no help as it seems they need a minimum of 3 -6 complaints before tacking any action.

Filed small claims action and Coos County Sherriff can not serve them as there address on file ( PRINCIPAL PLACE OF BUSINESS 1212 MEMORY LN , COOS BAY OR 97420 with Oregon Secretary of State Corporate Division does not exist.

If anyone is thinking of entering into a contract I HIGHLY recommend adding the following to your contract.

If buyer or seller defaults all Attorney fees to enforce said contract shall be paid by the defaulting party.

Get a firm delivery date in writing.

Actually pay a visit to manufacturing location or verify it by county records ect.

Deposit of no more than 20 percent down. ( why tie up your m0ney? )

And lastly keep detailed records of ALL e-mails ect to verify your claims. I have 80 + pages to dispute all ridiculous assertions made and now I am playing the catch me if you can game. Oh well what was it John Paul Jones so famously said

FYI - I am from Idaho, almost 60 and due to Girlfriends cancer and treatments I allowed yes allowed this to go on for to long but I hope to save anyone else from my mistakes.
That was one of the delays I accepted because I was too involved in my girlfriends cancer treatments. But the last straw was we celebrated her recovery spending two weeks last summer in Oregon along the coast. I was then to pick up the remainder of the order, switching out the demo tubes. He avoided me until I was in Oregon to then tell me he was working on them but was unable to finish them. A month later I got the same BS and I asked " If he was working on them the 5th of July now over a month later why are they not done". Never answered that question and that was our last conversation.
Just one of many instances LMAO
Sorry for the long reply - agitated !!!!